Important notifications as a Vassal

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I've played the game for 15 hours straight, managed to get my clan to tier 3 and became a Vassal for the Sturgians. I was still leading an army to siege a few more enemy castles as I heard a sound, it was a different sound, I haven't heard that one before. Kept playing, since I didn't know that sound was... and then, it came.

"Your castle is being constested by the Empire."

Castle? What castle? I don't have any fiefs, no settlements.

"Your village is being attacked."

WHAT VILLAGE?!

Opened my clan tab and went to the fiefs, and apparently I had a castle and 3 to 4 settlements that came with it. But I didn't get notified of it and because of that, I didn't have time to leave the siege, disperse the army and come back to my land and contest the attackers. So what happened? Instantly lost it.

The reason why I'm posting this is... did anyone else had the same issue? And why important notifications such as, receiving fiefs from your King, doesn't actually notify you by popping up a screen with a text, or even a notification tab at the corner of your screen, NOTIFYING YOU that you've been given lands and a castle to your name.

Also, what happened to feasts? Lords and Kings wishing to speak to you and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom