Import/ Export

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello

Has anyone heard if you will be able to import characters as the game gets developed? This for me makes early access a bit easier to keep playing because you can at least save some of your characters leveling/ cash by importing them back in the game.

Thank you

Hello

Has anyone heard if you will be able to import characters as the game gets developed? This for me makes early access a bit easier to keep playing because you can at least save some of your characters leveling/ cash by importing them back in the game.

Thank you
If what you're asking is whether or not save games will be compatible from one version to another, then the answer is yes. It's been stated somewhere recently that they'll be making an effort to ensure this works, but that it might not always be feasible. Can't remember where they said that however.

I have asked this myself more than once and never got an answer... my guess is no, however, considered the direction the game has taken with all that old age death mechanic forced on you (worst idea ever). I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath. So far I'm not impressed from what I have seen; but it's the first day of early access so I'm still watching. As it stands there's no way in hell I'm buying it and this might just be the nail in the coffin finally making Bannerlord a definitive "no, thanks" for me.

Back
Top Bottom