Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

imladris said:
All factions and all towns have not changed name.... (Bernaccie,Mercia, Alt cult and Gwynned ect.... is still)All help is welcome thank.

So which link did you use to download the mod ? And tell me how you installed it .

I used the link maupload and I used the automatic installer . I installed it into mount and blade warband/Modules and i did not get an error message....The legions are present but they always have the names and lords original.

imladris said:
I used the link maupload and I used the automatic installer . I installed it into mount and blade warband/Modules and i did not get an error message....The legions are present but they always have the names and lords original.

Download from another link that's not megaupload and reinstall . Dunno what else can be done .

Is it possible you can get the file onto another download site? Mega-Upload seems to have problems within the download file, and i dont read the other...

Williams_The Great said:
Is it possible you can get the file onto another download site? Mega-Upload seems to have problems within the download file, and i dont read the other...

What you mean you don't read the other ? Fill in the bar with numbers provided and click the green button .

dion1195 said:
when i press start a new game i get run time eroor i never have this so i don't know what to do can some one help me whit this

I suggest you take a look on the Britenwalda forum to a thread called "If You're Having Runtime errors look here" or something. It will redirect you to the 1257AD mod forum and it is there that you will find the solution for your problem. Believe me: no matter how good your pc is, most of us can't play any of these mods without doing the tweaks they indicate there.  It is quite easy, but if it does not work for you, repete the process 'cause you probably did something wrong.
Good luck.

Will there ever be an armour in the game as amazing as this.

9781848879096.jpg

Count of Flanders said:
quiet unrealistic indeed, but I take requests from time to time, these sort of questions belong in my artcorner though.

You already made an armor like that , remember how that turned out ?  :mrgreen:

being the most used armour ever on hollywood or HBo, i thing it deserves a spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ImO0ST1WkM&feature=related

ooh, and 2nd augusta shields were black and oval on the invasion of brittain.
to make a point. and they didn't got segmentata yet.
just cause is as epic as stupid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_P0FZfPlSA&feature=related

Count of Flanders said:
quiet unrealistic indeed

It IS realistic armor, its bronzr armor that is painted black. pretty common style used by highest officers, as tribunes.  same thing as with greek shield. Many thing it is full metal/bronze, but NO. It is wooden, with only thin bzonse surface in it. MOST OF THAT KIND OF ARMORS/HELMETS WERE REALLY BRRONZE
Kmovies said:
I agree they were oval, but not black. But becose other legions got sguare shields, i think II Augusta should got those too.[/color]
to make a point. and they didn't got segmentata yet.  Well they came only about the same time, perhaps 50 yers later, so i would keep those in game

We know lorica segmentata was only being phased in slowly this point,the twentieth legion started using it during the invasion. But it is far cooler than hamata and more popular,however I don't personally like the lorica segmentata model being used in the mod.

nice mod like it a lot !!:smile: great work a lot of stuff in it . but only a problem with forts i have the buildings are floating and my archers shooting in the hill because the troops are in the hill or someting?
and still get that funny faces .i used roman normal but still get those funny faces can you help me out?

Back
Top Bottom