Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

I just for the first time changed my battle size via the file in my warband folder (don't know if there's a better way...) and I set it to 250.000 so will that mean I get 250 men per battle...or far more...

I get RGL Error Out of video memory at loading screen when data loads up... Should I lower the graphics settings?

I have CPU Intel I5 750 with 4gigs of ram on Win7 64bit with Nvidia GeForce GTX460 1giga
Any suggestions on settings with this Out of memory problem?

Ok so I give Vespasian half my men,only wanting one century to start out with, bumping up relations to 36 from the start, I do one task for him and just like that Im marshal.
I along with another thousand romans takes Vintan Ceaster, after this we move on Searoburth where all but one tribune leaves me,I misread how many warriors the britons have and eventually end up losing the siege. They lost 900 men to our 110.

vasul said:
[WB] Imperium Romanum (Submod Brytenwalda)
http://narod.ru/disk/32957267001/Imperium%20Romanum%201.9.4OB.exe.html

Haha ya tolko sam hotel tam za-uploaditi .

jezza93 said:
Ok so I give Vespasian half my men,only wanting one century to start out with, bumping up relations to 36 from the start, I do one task for him and just like that Im marshal.
I along with another thousand romans takes Vintan Ceaster, after this we move on Searoburth where all but one tribune leaves me,I misread how many warriors the britons have and eventually end up losing the siege. They lost 900 men to our 110.

Hmm British losses are a bit high , considering you were attacking during the siege . Or did you wait until they attacked ?

Well I honestly think that's how it should be,it's realistic if OP,I'm just pissed that I allowed myself to walk into such  siege blindly......

http://www.donkras.ru/recon/xi_legio/
01.jpg

awsome mod downloaded it from the new link and now everything is working fine.
just one quick question is there a way to make the enemy come to you? in the old vers i would just run some cav in and out and they would run to me not working anymore. its annoying running up to them so i rather they come to me xD

I'm new to modding and i recently brought a computer that can finally handle the mods let alone play the game. This mod by far is my most favorite but i have run into one problem. My computer doesn't like the special keys you have added into the game that use the F- function keys. I was wondering if you can help me out in reassigning the special formation keys and the special ability keys into the lower part of the keyboard like for example, the [ key for the "prepare to volley" ability. Right now I'm playing with half the fun because i can put my roman troops into a square formation and launch spears when i want them to and i am forced with watching them form a single line and throw spears that will for sure have no impact on the enemy troops unless you can make them stumble over the massive amounts of spears that end up on the ground and not on the enemy..... I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer me.

timothysleven said:
I'm new to modding and i recently brought a computer that can finally handle the mods let alone play the game. This mod by far is my most favorite but i have run into one problem. My computer doesn't like the special keys you have added into the game that use the F- function keys. I was wondering if you can help me out in reassigning the special formation keys and the special ability keys into the lower part of the keyboard like for example, the [ key for the "prepare to volley" ability. Right now I'm playing with half the fun because i can put my roman troops into a square formation and launch spears when i want them to and i am forced with watching them form a single line and throw spears that will for sure have no impact on the enemy troops unless you can make them stumble over the massive amounts of spears that end up on the ground and not on the enemy..... I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer me.

Thats a Brytenwalda feature I had no part in creating that , I don't even use formations because they are buggy . Just read the tutorial on how to form multiple line formations that works best or you can just stop using formations and have your troops form a tight lines and control volleys with "hold fire" command .

The Mod is excellent, nuanced.  :smile:

The realities of Roman Britain is my favorite era. 

I have a question. Do you add will be a system of orders before battles, similar to, for example

Pre Battle Orders?

Back
Top Bottom