Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, just wanted to say that i recently downloaded your mod and it is one of, if not the funnest mod i've ever played. I simply love it. You guys do great work and i'm looking forward to the new updates. My one request is the troop trees are kinda confusing and even though i've been playing for a while i still have yet to figure out how to get roman cavalry. Keep up the great work, your mod rocks!

Ovietski said:
Hey, just wanted to say that i recently downloaded your mod and it is one of, if not the funnest mod i've ever played. I simply love it. You guys do great work and i'm looking forward to the new updates. My one request is the troop trees are kinda confusing and even though i've been playing for a while i still have yet to figure out how to get roman cavalry. Keep up the great work, your mod rocks!

Thank you dominos , for troop trees refer to the first page viper did some work on that.

Ovietski said:

BY FAR one of the best mods M&B has to offer. I enjoy the era and am looking forward to a new release with generals armor  :twisted: Thanks Vympel.

pillowpants87 said:
Soooo does anyone else have the stab animation bug I mentioned earlier?

Also thank you very much Vympel, great mod, I really love the Roman time period.

Whats the bug ? First person stab animation ?

I know I'll get flamed for this but when's the next version going to be released on the first page says that when Britenawda 1.34 is released then you'll release another version of this wonderfull mod. P.S any chance that the next version's going to include a date change?

dexm said:
I know I'll get flamed for this but when's the next version going to be released on the first page says that when Britenawda 1.34 is released then you'll release another version of this wonderfull mod. P.S any chance that the next version's going to include a date change?

Answer:When it's done.

jezza93 said:
dexm said:

Nice and simple answer thank you.

dexm said:
jezza93 said:
dexm said:

Well modders don't generally like to announce a date due to the fact that reality commitments could occure,professional developers can do this however because they are getting paid and get a bonus if they meet the date.

The best you can be given is a percentage of progress.

jezza93 said:
dexm said:
jezza93 said:
dexm said:

Well modders don't generally like to announce a date due to the fact that reality commitments could occure,professional developers can do this however because they are getting paid and get a bonus if they meet the date.

The best you can be given is a percentage of progress.

Actually I think I am the fastest mod maker , when I feel like it  :mrgreen:

Would love to give this mod a go, but I can't find a download for Brytenwalda 1333.  Does anyone have a link they could share?
Thanks in advance.

Vympel said:
pillowpants87 said:

Also thank you very much Vympel, great mod, I really love the Roman time period.

When any character stabs, it makes the character spread their arms out like a cross. So in battle everyone starts spreading their arms instead of stabbing.

pillowpants87 said:
Vympel said:
pillowpants87 said:

When any character stabs, it makes the character spread their arms out like a cross. So in battle everyone starts spreading their arms instead of stabbing.

Thats weird , maybe try reinstalling the patch stab animation file might be missing skeletons.brf I believe.

Ovietski said:
Argh, i don't have excel so i can't view the troop tree. Oh well, i'm sure i'll figure it out.

For cavalry just follow the archer route until it gets obvious.

when will you release imperium romanum for the new version of Brytenwalda?
cause i have the 1.34 brytenwalda..and i cant play imperium romanum,i was really looking forward to play it!!
it gives me rgl error unable to open file face_gen...something..then someone told me i couldnt play it because it wasnt compatible :cry:
i even register as a forum user only to play this submod.

They have no way of knowing when it'll be. Once the next brytenwalda version is out they can work on the submod for that. If you want to know when the next brytenwalda is out check the stickies/posts. Its been given an estimate. Then of course allow time for these folks to work their magic.. I'm looking forward to giving this one a try.

Polatucos said:
when will you release imperium romanum for the new version of Brytenwalda?
cause i have the 1.34 brytenwalda..and i cant play imperium romanum,i was really looking forward to play it!!
it gives me rgl error unable to open file face_gen...something..then someone told me i couldnt play it because it wasnt compatible :cry:
i even register as a forum user only to play this submod.

You can play the current version with Brytenwalda 1.32. Just install both versions.
If you have patch 1.143 you may get problems or not don´t know. But it´s worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom