Imperial Lord Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im am sure this has been brought up in the past, but would it possible, in the future Versions to be apart of The Invasion itself? Starting off as a Centurion with a small Legion force and being a lord in the Legion's faction would be pretty cool. Just for the fun of it of course.

Whitestrake said:
Im am sure this has been brought up in the past, but would it possible, in the future Versions to be apart of The Invasion itself? Starting off as a Centurion with a small Legion force and being a lord in the Legion's faction would be pretty cool. Just for the fun of it of course.

Sure, start modding!

If it works out smoothly I am sure someone would include it as an option in the main version.

Jokes aside: we have our hands full of work as it is now, so you either have to wait a very long time, find someone to do it instead of us as a Variant, or you have to do it yourself. Maybe we'll consider it one day, but chanches of that happening anytime in the near future on our account is close to zero.

I recall Arch started working on something similar once but gave up on it soon.

We probably all agree that it would be enjoyable and all, but it is not an easy work, nor a high priority one at the moment. Sorry. As I said, maybe one day, at a later release. Hope you understand.

Well It isn't very difficult to do as a matter of fact as long as you want one homeland faction removed (and placed as invaders instead of The Legion).

I might do such variant once we release Gold version but first I promised to (and personaly want to) create new Undead Invasion and Necromancer Mod (where player is a necromancer, If there are undeads in MnB by default I feel bad not using them, Necromancer was always my favourite in HoM&M 2, 3 and 4 so I like undead feature :wink: ).

Cyclohexane said:
Whitestrake said:

Sure, start modding!

If it works out smoothly I am sure someone would include it as an option in the main version.
Ok smartass, How do you know I havent already dont that? If I have done that, I wont give it out in spite of you.

Relax, it was a joke. Plus, this feature is probably really hard to code, so dont expect them to just say "Oh, yeah great idea, lets do it!"

TIDM2 said:
Relax, it was a joke. Plus, this feature is probably really hard to code, so dont expect them to just say "Oh, yeah great idea, lets do it!"
I know that it is going to be really hard, and Nothing ive seen in my life is easy. All I was doing was giving an Idea that could make SoD more desireable than other mods. Maybe it has already even been thought of, but everyone and everything could use a little reminder.

More Desirable? I think SoD is among the most popular mods on the site. I haven't really been playing much, though, too busy. And I hate the fact that I can click a button and get 10,000 denars, 50 honor, and 100 reknown. It's bothersome, and I wish they'd remove the cheats completely when they release 4.5 as a whole.

Let people actually -WORK- to survive the invasion, rather then letting them say "Hey, I want that armor." *leave town, camp, click do other actions, click Cheat: Add 10,000 Denarsx5* "Yay! I'm decked out in lordly armor, time to conquer the world!"

Onasaki said:
More Desirable? I think SoD is among the most popular mods on the site. I haven't really been playing much, though, too busy. And I hate the fact that I can click a button and get 10,000 denars, 50 honor, and 100 reknown. It's bothersome, and I wish they'd remove the cheats completely when they release 4.5 as a whole.

Let people actually -WORK- to survive the invasion, rather then letting them say "Hey, I want that armor." *leave town, camp, click do other actions, click Cheat: Add 10,000 Denarsx5* "Yay! I'm decked out in lordly armor, time to conquer the world!"

+1

Unfortunatly, some mods surpass SoD in the eyes of people, but SoD is one of the top M&B mods out there.

Onasaki said:

Its your choice to use that cheat, and if you dont like it just completely ignore it, and let thos who do like it use it unbotherd by people like you. Their are more people who like to use that than thos who dont. Since its obivouse this is going to turn out to be a "Im right and your wrong" thread im locking it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom