Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Did you considered adding option of sending your own caravans into the game? i do not think it is complicated, and it would be a great trade option. I believe there is such an option in one of the M&B series, not sure in where thogh....

ability to start as cathar or convert to catharism. which would make cathars recruitable and friendly, but would make you loose relations with everyone in papal faction by 10 and 1/3 of all christians by 5. cathars could spawn in your caravans to protect them and stuff.

also make ships more expensive to get. so you just dont rush to raid america

and i feel that starting game is little too challenging for noobs to the mod so can you start with 300-400 more gold?

also can we put some villages in the mountains near vaegir lands? that are like the siberia?, not faction villages but the event ones where you enter and talk to people, you could recruit mountain men there who would be in furs and would have high archery skill and good bow, medium one handed skill,
- their weapons would be Longbow and sabre/spear/(random medium melee weapon)
and would cost around 150-300 to recruit one, but would be really good archers
+ some more mountain units

Federick421 said:
I think a faction based on the Ottomans, like the Ormeli from the original mount and blade mod The Eagle and the Radiant Cross, is need for Nova Aetas. It would be provide real threat for the Mithridian Empire and the Sarranid Sultanate. I am going to use Ormeli as placeholder for now on. The Ormeli in the early game they start around the Hashalla area and are usually aggressive towards both the Mithridian and Sarranid, often launching Jihads against the Mithridians capital. Once they conqured the Mithridians and Sarranids, they would turn their focus on Rhodoks, Zendarr, Papal State and Swadia.
The Ormeli at the start of the game have 2 troop trees, the Ghazis who are the tribal irregular troops and Kapikulu also known as the Janissaries, with both troop trees using historical. Ghazis are recruited from Villages and Towns of high Muslim religious unity, they are mostly comprised of light infantry and archers and decent missile cavalry. The Kapikulu are the real powerhouses of the Ormeli and are the reason why the Ormeli can easily become the strongest faction in the early mid game. They are the strongest troops available to the Ormeli having access to strong archers, heavy infantrymen, heavy cavalry and musket-men being available whilst all other factions are still at feudal tech. To balance them out the only be recruited by Ormeli vassals and from either the Capital or from settlements of low religious unity and are fairly expensive. I have managed to make a troop tree for the Kapikulu. Feel free if you think it needs extending.

i disagree, we already have the genghis khan invasion, we dont need another one. i wouldnt make them so strong.

sabatonsky said:
Did you considered adding option of sending your own caravans into the game? i do not think it is complicated, and it would be a great trade option. I believe there is such an option in one of the M&B series, not sure in where thogh....

thats in the DLC sword and fire or whatever its name was

Farming is kind of bugged. When you harvesting: Props you using as wheats. They causing trouble. When you harvested a wheat, you can't pass over it. There's some hidden props. You should do them "Destrucible"

Hi quintillius

An idea amazing...

When we enter a tavern and we want to rest let us go ask the innkeeper for a room and then we would go to a bed where we could sleep, like in GTA5.
More than having the link in the city menu, this would seem more realistic... What do you about?

Thank you.

drunkenslav said:
Federick421 said:
I think a faction based on the Ottomans, like the Ormeli from the original mount and blade mod The Eagle and the Radiant Cross, is need for Nova Aetas. It would be provide real threat for the Mithridian Empire and the Sarranid Sultanate. I am going to use Ormeli as placeholder for now on. The Ormeli in the early game they start around the Hashalla area and are usually aggressive towards both the Mithridian and Sarranid, often launching Jihads against the Mithridians capital. Once they conqured the Mithridians and Sarranids, they would turn their focus on Rhodoks, Zendarr, Papal State and Swadia.
The Ormeli at the start of the game have 2 troop trees, the Ghazis who are the tribal irregular troops and Kapikulu also known as the Janissaries, with both troop trees using historical. Ghazis are recruited from Villages and Towns of high Muslim religious unity, they are mostly comprised of light infantry and archers and decent missile cavalry. The Kapikulu are the real powerhouses of the Ormeli and are the reason why the Ormeli can easily become the strongest faction in the early mid game. They are the strongest troops available to the Ormeli having access to strong archers, heavy infantrymen, heavy cavalry and musket-men being available whilst all other factions are still at feudal tech. To balance them out the only be recruited by Ormeli vassals and from either the Capital or from settlements of low religious unity and are fairly expensive. I have managed to make a troop tree for the Kapikulu. Feel free if you think it needs extending.

i disagree, we already have the genghis khan invasion, we dont need another one. i wouldnt make them so strong.

There is one difference the Ormeli are already present on the map centered on Hashalla and meant to be a faction that is greatly feared in the early and mid game just like the Ottoman Turks were greatly feared from the 15th century to the mid late 17th century in real life.
Also we should change the lore so that the Mongol Horde invasion equivalant had already taken place 2 centuries ago, the Vagiers were destroyed and broken up into many fueding duchies and Khergits were either forced out of their steppe homeland or became vassals to the Great Silver Horde with the last stronghold of the Khergit Khanate is centered around Halmar being the equivelant of the Crimean Khanate. However the Great Silver Horde power had wanned over the last 2 centuries and their strongest vassals the Khergits Khanate, the Grand Duchy of Sathuania (the mount and blade verse equivalent of Lithuania) and the rising powerhouse that is Grand Principality of Ruscovy (equivalent of the Grand Principality of Muscovy or Moscow) have all thrown off the Tatar yoke.

Ability to join cathars or start as them
catharism is religion no lords use so that might balance it
You could talk to cathars and make them join you
You could launch cathar crusade on christians and convert the unbelievers.
If you become kingdom, 5-10 cathars would defend your caravans + the basic troops

Firstly thanks a lot for this aaamaaazing mod! I've never played a mo longer than few days, even Pendor I've played a week :grin:

What I may suggest, is that for the best management mod it would be really cool to add a possibility becoming a king of an existing faction without starting a civil war e.g. through somekind of a conspiracy quest  :grin:

What I really hate is gathering resources as freaking marquis :grin: It would be awesome if there would be a possibility to e.g. hire workers for the farm/forest/quarry or/and not only be able to import materials to the colonies but also export them  :smile:

I would also love if it would be possible to have a greater influence on technological advancement without being a king than building schools in your towns by e.g. giving some suggestions to the king (if enough reputation/relationship/prestige/renown/influence points or by having not only a marshal in the kingdom but also...hm...how about adding diferent ministers to the existing kingdoms? :grin:

drunkenslav said:
Ability to join cathars or start as them
catharism is religion no lords use so that might balance it
You could talk to cathars and make them join you
You could launch cathar crusade on christians and convert the unbelievers.
If you become kingdom, 5-10 cathars would defend your caravans + the basic troops

What about Hussites who tend to be more infantry based armies and when you attack them they always retreat to a camp fortified by war wagons similar to the ones used in Fire and Sword. They would also have a few early handgonne armed soldiers in their armies

It would be cool to have a black African based faction, and nippon/japanese. I think it would be much more immersive and representative (diversified)... And it leaves more "the sims" also, with the possibility of marrying (without having to be with a daughter of lord, or the lord (if u play with female character). Another cool thing is that you can start your own religion by creating your kingdom. Or, create a faction without land, for example you be a religious leader and get followers for you, haha. Well... Lol.

PS: Fat in Medieval Age is a good trait lol. It shows that you had wealth.

PS²: Purple objects/armors/etc, which would be expensive and give status to your character.

PLEASE: Quintillius, this mod is too good to be left like this.

-Fix path finding to New World and other trouble spots. Breaks the mod entirely. Lords are stuck on edges of islands, Zendar, Mithridian islands ect.

-fix time/ date issues

-Fix so Aztecs can attack player fortress, no point in building those.

-Fix so other colonies will populate and compete for territories. It is broken.

-Fix bug with error scripts, see reformist play through on youtube.

-Fix bugs with becoming a vassal or mercenary: after starting your own faction, your colony is named after the faction you previously belonged to.

-Fix pirate ship attack scenes, those are bugged.

-Tweak to the -5 relation issue, very tedious to have to do that each time for each vassal. 

Hayran said:
It would be cool to have a black African based faction, and nippon/japanese. I think it would be much more immersive and representative (diversified)... And it leaves more "the sims" also, with the possibility of marrying (without having to be with a daughter of lord, or the lord (if u play with female character). Another cool thing is that you can start your own religion by creating your kingdom. Or, create a faction without land, for example you be a religious leader and get followers for you, haha. Well... Lol.

PS: Fat in Medieval Age is a good trait lol. It shows that you had wealth.

PS²: Purple objects/armors/etc, which would be expensive and give status to your character.

This reminded me of an old post i made of this thread

I want an enlarged map that includes a large river valley and delta located south of the current map as the equivalent of the Nile. The Northern part of the River which represents medieval Egypt is controlled by the Sarradins and has equivalents of Cario and Alexandria. To the south of the Delta and valley is large mountainous region that serves as the source of the river. This mountain region is home to two new nations one being Jewish and is based on the historical Kingdom of Semien or the Kingdom of Beta Israel. The other nation is based on the Empire of Ethopia and is of Coptic Christianity. Sould either of these two nation manages to conquer the other then they would desire to look north for new agenda. The Jewish kingdom would desire to take control of Hierosolyma re-establish the Temple of God. If the Coptic Kingdom is victorious then it desires to take control of the river delta and convert them back to Coptic.

Excellent mod by the way. To take it to the next level, I think you can add espionage options:
- like not being able to see enemy troop types and numbers, castle resources, etc. unless you send spies.
- You can also intercept enemy spies by having spies in your own lands.
- You can also use your charisma/persuasion to ask merchants info about the lands they travel through.
- use knowledge and info from spies to your advantage during diplomatic negotiations.
- Interrogate captured lords and/or soldiers for information.
- Be able to do those actions yourself or have companions do them (or spymaster).
- have the option of your spouse travel and engage in combat.
- World of ice and fire mod just added the ability to have children.
- court life: have peasants visit your court with requests, disputes with their landlords, you have to judge the fate of local criminals, etc.

I feel like you should make the ability to create Custom Troops not just when we made a kingdom but at all times! I feel that it might add a sense of uniqueness to the game, and you can create some beautiful troops while being able to not control an entire faction(which can get quite annoying.)

stevehoos said:
The Aztecs can assemble 1 thousand armies in an easy one; a colony is not so valuable as to defend it from them.

It would be nice to have the opportunity to change the religion of their faction, without changing the warriors, or at least the opportunity to create their own faction with the religion of Norse Paganism. Hire a peasant who will harvest wheat from your farm and plant it. Auto sell colony resources. Introduce palace intrigues and various conspiracies, riots of peasants or anyone else. Add more different thugs on the world map.

Kmyeh said:
stevehoos said:
The Aztecs can assemble 1 thousand armies in an easy one; a colony is not so valuable as to defend it from them.

It would be nice to have the opportunity to change the religion of their faction, without changing the warriors, or at least the opportunity to create their own faction with the religion of Norse Paganism. Hire a peasant who will harvest wheat from your farm and plant it. Auto sell colony resources. Introduce palace intrigues and various conspiracies, riots of peasants or anyone else. Add more different thugs on the world map.

As well as this, I have a rather simple yet very important request:
Can we please get an npc import/export feature?!

Love having Christian religion in the mod, and ability to pray with the priest.  Would be really cool if you could do various things to greatly increase piousness (e.g. feed the poor, convert sinners, pray for others (each prayer is a random draw with low probability, but if if you are persistent and prayer is answered, you get piousness), show obedience to the Church, etc.) until you gain "ranks" (e.g. "laymen, acolyte, deacon, ..." until you are recognized as a saint.

I wonder if
Love having Christian religion in the mod, and ability to pray with the priest. Would be really cool if you could do various things to greatly increase piousness (e.g. feed the poor, convert sinners, pray for others (each prayer is a random draw with low probability, but if if you are persistent and prayer is answered, you get piousness), show obedience to the Church, etc.) until you gain "ranks" (e.g. "laymen, acolyte, deacon, ..." until you are recognized as a saint.
I wonder if there should be an option for Christian players when they encounter Cathar Black Knights in the dialogue on the options for the player to say they offer nothing but death for filthy heretics. This will cause hostilites to the Cathar's and give player piety points.
Also I think the papal states should sometimes give modified for bandit hunting and bounty hunting missions where they must find and hunt down cathar strongholds or find and hunt down a heretical preacher in a village. The rewards would be piety for players to complete the mission.s

Back
Top Bottom