Idea for commanding troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Zhuljin

Recruit
in the heat of battle u dont always have time issue perfect orders so i taught it would be a nice idea if you would hover the move order button F1 (in battle)
over say enemy archers the group u are commanding understands u want them to attack that group not stand next to them gettting shot
when squaring off against battiana i try to position my cav so that they attack enemy archers but most of the time they just go for the infantry and enemy cav
so that would be awsome!

also could work with protecting say u want your cav to protect your archers that u could issue move order and hover it over your own troops

and pleas please make a button for issuing command for only spears(pike weapons) or swords(melee)

and maybe drag out how broad you want your troops to go so u dont have to choose between 2 lines or a box.
when i have a big group of 150 infantry and i put them in a line it stretches way over the map (looks silly) but i also dont want them in a box.
there should be a inbetween option (or just drag position like in total war)

and i taught it would be nice if you could have a button which could serve multiple purposes
it rallies your men if they flee in a certain radius
it challenges the enemy for a duel which would cause the losers side lower moral
and after the battle is won it could function as a victory cry / pose
(:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom