i wonder what you guys think about this

Would you like writing or reading a site with articles on gaming written by normal gamers only?

• Yes i would like writing and reading!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I would only be intrested in writing my own

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i would only be intrested in reading others

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • i wouldnt be intrested, these kind of sites do not intrest me

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • i wouldnt be intrested, as i would require something to intrest me more/something changed (please po

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Titanx3

Knight at Arms
Im considering make a website, where people can write, and read articles about gaming. anyone would be allowed to write their own articles and post them on the websites, so long as its releated to gaming. (i should say now i am aware of current websites that do do this atm, however i feel this would be a intresting project for me to do). i like reading and writing stuff about gaming, and have posted a couple here, i also used to write gaming reviews for a website (heavengames, a long time ago), so im generally ok at it.

what i wanted to know, would anyone here be intrested in reading stuff like this, and even writing their own? i dont want to go to a lot of effort to find that not even one commuanty would be intrested, so please tell me what you guys think

i might be intrested. can't really tell, i guess it depends on the people and articles that end up being there, which can change over time.

if you can provide copies of the game?

I didn't buy a game for over a year!

anyways, I think it's good when gamers review games.
"testers" play the game for a shorter time (all in all) and less breaks in between. their views are often too objective.
Yet games live and die pretty much through the atmosphere they are able to create. (those are always my "evergreens" in my mind and heart)

I think, it's a good idea to make a website. ask me for some articles, I'll gladly write some.
I just hope you'll include low-budget and "less graphical" games, as those are the preferred type I generally play.

Kudos  (what does that mean again?? :oops:)

I just hope you'll include low-budget and "less graphical" games, as those are the preferred type I generally play.

i am also a massive fan of indie games. basicly anyone with be allowed to write about anything to do with gaming.

Aryndil said:
Bearhugger said:
Kudos   (what does that mean again?? :oops:)

n : an expression of approval and commendation; e.g. "Francis gave the developers kudos for their representation of medieval Turks"

also it's Finnish for tissue (not paper but flesh 'n ****)

I am interested, but I'm going to t3h 4rmy!!11 Thus I could only write on weekends.

Still, I'd be glad to write.

Oh yeah, that's right. They MAKE you European ****ers go to the army for training don't they? And they think American Republicans are gun-whores...
My German cousin is in it right now.

yes, im just waiting on a few things atm

intresting you should say wikipedia there, as i was considering using mediwiki for the website. have you use it before? i would skin it so it looks better, pure white isnt very me, but it does present a lot of what i want.

Back
Top Bottom