SP - General I want to do more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Chonokhan

Recruit
M&B has always been about it's battles and roaming the map to raid and do quests with your companions true... but I believe that bringing more in-depth things into a game, creates a greater fondness for a game, that makes it far more memorable in the years to come... and with every other "new" game coming out, it slowly erodes the value of older games... except those games that are in-depth, interesting and beautiful.

We can do many things that we were able to do in the previous games, which is good... the new additions to having kids and marrying into nobility with the possibility of taking over a kingdom through elections is also really good.

But what about the Organised Crime you showed us before? building gangs and controlling territories to extort money and fighting rival gangs?

I also REALLY want to see an in-depth Kingdom/Fiefdom management system... Perhaps even the construction of villages, cities and castles.

I want to be able to reduce the taxation of the masses and grant generous subsidies and loans to families who have large families, I want to increase production of resources and make laws to safe guard nature, land and the people. I want to be able to reward my army and my people by giving them the loot taken in battle/raiding instead of keeping it for myself. I want to ensure my faction's cultural survival and expansion or to create a multi-cultural society that allows me the benefits like increased recruitment and taxation, at the cost of public order and racial violence.

I want to be able to create military patrols throughout my territory and order the capture and re-education of bandits or decrease poverty so that there would be no need for banditry in my territories. I want to build farms and trading stations to produce things my people (or the world) needs instead of conquering the entire world.

I also want a slavery system which I spoke of before.

Expected so much more from games created these days... Cyberpunk 2077, Empire of Sin, Bannerlord, Mortal Online 2, Total War Three Kingdoms... sigh... it seems we can only be patient and hope.

Back
Top Bottom