I want to be a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mudra said:
humesdog said:
VampLena said:
Ahem... Joan of Arc?

which is exactly like he said... burned at the stake as a witch!

my opinion... realistically probably a female character wouldn't fit but they worked it into warband... if it fit there it would work here... i liked the harder challenges and obstacles you had to overcome as a female character

Joan of Arc was also deemed a Schizophrenic .... she heard voices! I would most assurely be freaked out of my gord if the leader of the squad was literally "Hearing Voices"  Are you kidding me!!!    :mrgreen:

Amazing how she was deemed a schizophrenic when the diagnosis didn't come along until the late 1900's. Saying someone that died hundreds of years ago based on absolutely no medical evidence is just idiocy.

There is medical evidence. She heard voices in her head. :razz:

The alternative is that she was a pathological liar and a master bull****ter. I find that far more likely. Schizos don't tend to be terribly good at the whole 'inspirational figure' thing.

It is just unbeliaveble how this thread reached eighty-something pages. Also how bored people are is also amazing. Under such a thread one would expect to see several "I agree etc."s and "I don't think that is so necessary"s. But keeping the discussion so long... Such post-grinding is nothing but blasphemy.

I think she was just a very smart and mature girl (joan of arc) and who cares even if she did heard voices? That really makes no difference on the fact she led the french.

In my oppinion the end justify the means.

I don't care if a military leader is a drunk, a sadistic psycho or someone suffering of shizofrenia. As long the person (no matter gender, skin color, even age) have results and his/her results are good and he soldiers are ready to walk in flames for him/her... who cares?

Of course, at a certain point that leader becomes a threat for a ruler and must be eliminated. But that's after the ruler achieved the goals, of course.

Roji8 said:
I'll just say what I said in the other thread:

The sad thing about this is that I didn't buy the game BECAUSE it didn't have Female SP.  I refused to buy it, and I'm a guy. It is sexist and when it comes down to it....Warband and the Original had it and that was set in medieval times where women had no rights at all compared to the 17th century. It was just a way for Taleworlds to get out of making the extra dialog and armor versions so they could make more money.  Also the fact Taleworlds didn't create WFAS doesn't change that Taleworlds designed WFAS and told the other studio to not bother with that option.

That's sad Taleworlds...just sad.
yeah this guy is dumb, its obviously not sexist, first of all the players are probably about 90% men (not that i know for sure) and it is realistic that no woman can have an army, i mean seriously back then no real warrior would serve a woman. this might sound a bit sexist but its Not! not at all. noone complains about the fact that you cant be a man in make-up games, cooking games, dress up games etc etc

Alright, now that we are dragging up month old posts without furthering any discussion...essentially just re-making the wheel, or kicking the dead, half-rotted horse carcass...I'm going to venture the assessment that this thread has served its purpose. If any have strong objections, you know where to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom