I need to be able to command over multiple armies

Users who are viewing this thread

talior3

Recruit
As an example, while I'm at vlandia which is at the western side of the map, I sometimes get attacked from the eastern side.
So I need one army for vlandia and another for the khuzait, because parties alone are very limited in numbers, like 120 troops which is nothing.

I need to be able to command different companions to set an army and wait, patrol, ambush or directly conquer different places across the map.

One army just isn't enough when you're fighting as a big kingdom.

To be honest, some of this stuff is extremely basic and very much essential.

I would love to have a very flexible system with different directives and commands to send it out across multiple companions, basically to do more than just a single digit IQ king.

what's killing me is that the base is already existent, so adding the upper layer is really easy it's not like you need to design the map or the AI, just the usage of these in a simplistic manner.

I very much agree with you. It is one of the suggestions I made longe ago in the discussion about what could be the features that would make the big difference between warband and bannerlord .

Yep would be very nice.

If they can't do this, we atleast need something where we can instruct or ask the Ai to attack/defend/move without having to find them and talk to them. Something like a ping system, just ping a settlement that needs defending or an enemy army that needs attacking, at least the AI has a little bit of direction then.

yeah like set clan members to say patrol an area and have others follow you or even garrison a castle on the front line since you are incharge of the clan (a kingdom your part of should trump these rules like if there asked to join the kings army) as soon as thats over though they should return to what they were doing

We already have like 100 hundres threads about this topic were we all agree that this needs to be in the game :smile: .

I also agree that we need this feature.

what i liked so much in warband is, that you cant call every one like in the middle ages you could not just give them commands hundeds of miles away.

what concerns me more about that is that the AI have to able to handle with those things. we all know that the AI have to get a lot of improvment and thats why it isnt implemented yet, i guess.
thats just an easy task to programm, i agree, but it would also give a huge advantage for the human above the AI.

In my last playthrough My kingdom had 3 armies one of which I led, the two armies went around conquering stuff while I took my personal army around to go shopping and having fun xD..

and occasionally bringing it in to squish another army in between my army and one of my other armies, fun when you find their 1k army and smash it with a over 2k one muahahahah

Back
Top Bottom