Command wheel needs to be updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey!

Are you tired of commanding troops with F Keys? So am I.

Could we please get a possibility to press "remappable key in the settings" to open up a radial commands group circle, and then to be able to choose the specific command by moving your mouse Up, down, left, right.... at the command. Kind of like the Taunts menu works.

Write your thoughts and ideas about this.

I am 100% happy with using F keys. They introduced a radial system back in early access which was awful to use with a keyboard and we had to complain endlessly to get the old system (Legacy) back as an option.

You can switch between 'Radial' and 'Legacy' in the options but I cant remember exactly how it works.

I'm used to the commands from warband (F1+F3, holding F1, now the new engagement command).

I honestly do not use the majority of the commands. The menus are a bit clunky, but time slows down so it seems do-able to me. I am surprised the hotkeys cannot currently be changed, however.

I did not know about the radial menu (thanks!), and I may be trying that out soon :mrgreen:. I still have not tried doing much in the way of infantry spear bracing, archer skirmishing, etc. There are a lot more options than what I'm used to from the earlier game.

Summary:
How to Reproduce: This is not so much a bug, but rather a very good offer to developers for the convenience of playing on PC. For the convenience of the game, I propose to introduce a separate “hot key” to call up a special combat command menu. Those. so that it is possible to command troops with the mouse, and not look for the keys from F1 to F12 on the keyboard. At the same time, it is very inconvenient to look and search for them every time, because... they are often used by experienced players. As an alternative to the already existing option for selecting items in the menu for commanding groups of troops (in the picture on the left, but can also be set in the settings below), let's say!!! THE PROPOSAL ITSELF: when you hold down this “hot key” (such as ALT or Z, let it be any), a mouse cursor appears (in addition to the blue flag cursor that indicates the direction of the troops on the ground). And you can select commands in this menu by clicking with the mouse (the existing cursor) on specific commands. How would I implement this... without affecting the main cursor (blue direction flag). But also leave it convenient) Agree, this is much more convenient than looking for the small F1-F12 keys on the keyboard every time. You still have to hit them in the heat of battle. It can be another options in settings for mouses like a "mouse wheel combat menu", which is completely controlled by the mouse only.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): Any Battle combat menu
Media (Screenshots & Video): darkstalker.ru/wp-content/uploads/3/8/5/385f7b89f42989e04a78bd371413c892.jpeg

Hey!

Are you tired of commanding troops with F Keys? So am I.

Could we please get a possibility to press "remappable key in the settings" to open up a radial commands group circle, and then to be able to choose the specific command by moving your mouse Up, down, left, right.... at the command. Kind of like the Taunts menu works.

Write your thoughts and ideas about this.
No one is going to touch your F1-F12 buttons on keyboard!. This is just a suggestion It can be another third options in settings for mouses like a "mouse wheel combat menu", which is completely controlled by the mouse only.

Check this link. It our message to developers!

Back
Top Bottom