I Need Help

Users who are viewing this thread

DoodleZ

Recruit
Im close to the end of the game, Theres the Hawks Alliance and the Beasts, Im a Vassal of Alliance of Pandora [Blue].
Okay, I saw in the walkthrough that to kill White Hawk I have to capture all of his commanders, The problem is that the Castles I own are far from Pandora and are in the middle of enemy territories, so If il put the captured commanders there, They'll be easily freed [Hawks Alliance attacks in big groups] And if I hold onto them, their bound to escape before I get to capture all of them.

Is there anyway I can put my prisoners in one of the main castles of Pandora? Their the only safe place left.

P.S- Is there another overpowered move like Berserk Mode? Its tough to take out hundreds of irregular soldiers by your own :/

Well, I don't help people who use annoying attention grabbers, I detest the sight of it.

I make Gutts superhuman through import/export, personally, gives more of a manga feel.

Get yourself a town that is incredibly difficult to take (the one that takes you the most effort to take) and fill it with troops (at least 500+ if you want it to last). Whenever it gets attacked rush back and defend the top of the ladder/siege tower. You will also want to add a lot of low level troops (preferebly ranged ones) on top of your main elite and high level defence force to keep the number of attacks down.

Since you use a town for storing these enemies, you also get zo use it for selling loot, prisoners, ocasional tournaments, buying food and collect taxes (something a castle cannot provide).

Back
Top Bottom