I need help with creating a picture!!

Users who are viewing this thread

DynastyFenix

Sergeant
If someone could show me how to quickly make a very fancy shape in some kind of photo-software that would be awsome, girlfriends birthday and I was supposed to make her something for her wallpaper, please help, or I'm beat lol.

Tell me what she likes etc. What sort of wallpaper? Physical - for her bedroom wall? For her computer desktop? What software do you got? What are her interests?

Computer wallpaper, and she likes hearts, and rosses. I really dont have any programs, but I can download them, Thanks a bunch in advanced!

Would she want a freaky looking blue rose?
bluerose.jpg

Ok, your good lol. How would I go about sending that to her in something like a p.m.? And, how did you do it, so I know for the future, if you dont mind explaining!

Right click on the image and copy the location, then paste the link into the message you're sending her. Alternatively, you could save the picture and attach it to an email, or send it to her via MSN or something.

Basically I just opened a picture I took of a rose the other day in photoshop, went to image/adjustments/hue and saturation and messed around with the various sliders. It's a neat little trick to produce something a little different (colourwise) quickly.

Not unless you intend on becoming a graphic designer or you are very rich, haha. Photoshop costs around $600 to buy.
I recommend this program for basic image editing etc:
http://www.gimp.org/index.html
And no problem, didn't take long to do and I don't mind helping a fella out.

Hmm, I already had gimp for modding M&B, didnt know exactly what it did though lol. Thanks again, and if you wouldnt mind me contacting you in the future, I do plan on being a graphic designer in the future, and it would be really awsome if you gave me a few pointers and tips!

Nak Nak the Merciless said:
Not unless you intend on becoming a graphic designer or you are very rich, haha. Photoshop costs around $600 to buy.
I recommend this program for basic image editing etc:
http://www.gimp.org/index.html
And no problem, didn't take long to do and I don't mind helping a fella out.

It's worth every penny though. And the studio version does come in some cool packaging. Eh? Eh? Cool packaging!

Back
Top Bottom