SP - General I miss reputations with fiefs just being a single recruitment factor. (Recruitment)

Users who are viewing this thread

I like the innovation that bannerlord has with the new recruitment system. Change is cool and fun and all. But honestly, I really miss the single overall reputation system with a fief when it comes to recruitment. It just doesn't sit well with me that I gotta shake hands with every notable NPC and be their errand boy. Just to unlock each of their recruitment slots.

But I don't like saying that I don't like something without offering an alternative. I think a hybrid system would have been better imo. I like if a fief had their notable NPCs, but instead of them individually having their own recruitment pools based off their relationship to the player. A total relationship score to a fief, should be the average of all the notable NPC's relationship to the player together.

This would be more realistic, as even tho you could be buddy buddy with half a fief's notable NPCs, you'd still only be available to half the fief's full recruitment potential.

The recruitment pool would of course need a change to reflect this hybrid system. But it could almost remain the same. It would just need to add/change the highest tier available troops to reflect that you'd need more high relationship with other notables, to unlock even your buddy buddy NPCs highest troops.

Becuase as fief influencers, they'd still need their fellow notables' mutual approval to give characters full access to the fief's recruitment high tier troops.

Back
Top Bottom