I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Always glad to see such threads in Pendor board. I love the devs too!!11! :smile: You, ladies and gentlemen, are awesome!! Porting PoP to WB is the best gift for coming Christmas and New Year! Thank you X 100000100000 :smile:

So let me second that thank you a million times, I didn't played M&B until warband so I was unfamiliar with this mod, but just 2 hours in and I can already tell this is great.

I love the new gear, the music, the sounds, the writing, the map, everything about it so far looks top notch, really fantastic work you guys did, congratulations.

Just wanted to get in on the thread. Thanks for the mod you guys do truly awesome work.  Really appreciate mod makers (especially PoP), one of the reasons I love PC gaming so much.

Wow  :shock: This is a major suprise

My HDD died a month or so ago and I lost everything including my original PoP 3.0 M&B save, all my other mods and their saves (for all games), all my Warsword stuff and some really hard to find resources  :evil: I got a new HDD yesterday and I am back with a working PC and a clean slate. I was a bit miffed at having to start PoP again but here is a great reason, warband PoP is out!

That is swiftness from the team. Many thanks  :grin: I will keep an eye on the forum to see how stable people are finding the release and download sometime soon.

I heartily agree with the OP. I can't believe how awesome the PoP team is. I've been impressed with you guys for a long time, but coming back to WB and seeing this released already just has me floored. In a good way. :smile:

I thanked you when I first discovered PoP back in 2.02, played for days. I thanked you again when you got 2.5 out, awesome new changes, I thanked you AGAIN when you got PoP 3.0 out and I played till my save got corrupted and I had taken over 80% of the map. This is the one mod that keeps making me come back for more, just the amount of fun you get in early game as well as late game that just isn't there in most mods. Now I have come to thank you yet again for this exceptional release! I am just curious though, has the corrupt saves occurence in day 500+ been fixed?

Dropping in to say thanks for a great mod. I acknowledge these things take a great bit of time and patience to put together, but you guys did an excellent job with it.

Joeman, it's worth getting the game for cRPG multiplay.  Check it out! (gameplay sample here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPpfKp6T14M)

But I'm pretty stoked about this mod, too.  Native is kind of lacking in the story department and I'm not a fan of story-less sandbox unless there's history behind it.  This mod delivers on background so thank you devs!  :mrgreen:

nickdean10 said:
I am just curious though, has the corrupt saves occurence in day 500+ been fixed?

This has been taken care of by reducing the causing amount of smaller spawned minor faction parties for MnB:WB.

Keeping the vermin down will fix it for PoP:MnB till a patch is provided but that will take some time as the warband port gets full attention.

Back
Top Bottom