i just created this new account to ask ist so hard to have TaleWorlds to change the timer on Steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just created an account to ask the same thing. Pretty sure it is a Taleworlds issue since they manage their own store page and can set the release date themselves.

Not just that, they post their patchnotes on a blog page but are somehow unable to take two seconds to make a copy paste and post it also on steam so that the link from ingame and the steam news page on the hub can list all the changes they made with each new patch. I was tracking the wrong blog page apparently and only discovered the patchnote by searching in-depth and joining the forum

I believe as the studio you should have edit your own store page but for big companies maybe there is different alternatives.

fvc0zzyg9np41.png

here you go

They have to apply for any changes to be reviewed by Steam prior to being updated. They control the store page but Steam controls the contents of what is allowed to be published. Including the changes of release date, pricing and releasing of DLC. It was a steam process not TW fault.

Back
Top Bottom