I just bought the GAME

Users who are viewing this thread

:smile:

I didnt played this game too long. Its 6 months before i played last time.

Well I bought it cose its a good game (damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) made by a pour team (I hope you will be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and plus (!!!!!), its a small team.

They need help, they need men, they need... i dont know. But will be sad if this project will be delayed over the years.

Its not done.. the job is not finished. Im sure they have a goal.

Some ppl sugested to be online, becose will raise their profit, will hire men and buy softweres like Havok Dinamics to implement in game; all kind of goos stuff. + make new world more complex.
But this take a huge invensment too. Still I think they can earn more from an online game.
An online game will pump this in the sky.

Well I expect feedback even from them  :roll:  rofl.
And from ya. The most bigger fans. I will start to play now... :razz: (this fine looking version)

:lol: :lol:

Wow!  This guy is delightful! 

Unfortunately, Brave_Lung, the developers have no plans to make this an online game, but I'm sure they're happy to know that you really like this game.  I certainly am.  Oh, and welcome back to the Forums.

-Grocat

hehe, thx

i know they have no plans for online-game... its totaly a difrent thing. you cant make a SP and in the same time online. (maybe multiplayer just).

We would be gratefull to have  v1.1 SP version first.. then.. we'll see.
M&B 2 could be online maybe. :razz:

Brave_Lung said:
made by a pour team (I hope you will be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and plus (!!!!!), its a small team.

They have their own office at the moment, with about three part time employee's. i doubt you could call them poor...

sneakey pete said:
Brave_Lung said:
made by a pour team (I hope you will be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and plus (!!!!!), its a small team.

They have their own office at the moment, with about three part time employee's. i doubt you could call them poor...

I think he meant poor in comparison with the corporate *****es and sellouts who dumb down an otherwise excellent game so it can run on the Xbox 360

Mmmm... not that you're talking about any game-makers in particular, right?  I've never understood why these forums seem to be the nexus of the world's Oblivion haters.

Welcome back to the forums!!

Multiplayer will not be an option for M&B at any version.  Although, I very much believe that M&B 2 will have a multiplayer component of some type. :wink:

Glad you like the game and hope to see you around,

Narcissus

Rannen said:
Mmmm... not that you're talking about any game-makers in particular, right?  I've never understood why these forums seem to be the nexus of the world's Oblivion haters.

I actually quite liked Oblivion.  I just felt it was underdevelopped and gimped just so it can be for the Xbox.  I also feel the same about Halo, Knights of the Old Republic (one of my favourite all time games), Deus Ex 2, the GTA series (another personal favourite), Serious Sam 2, etc, etc.  I have a horrible feeling that Bioshock, will also share its fate

M&B2 will have multiplayer?  Cool.  It's a shame we can have a skirmish option for LAN for M&B

Rannen said:
Its not uncommon for fans of indie games to dislike the massive gaming corporations when they hype a game to all hell then botch it with BLOOOOM.  ****ing graphics-whores.  Its similar to the dislike for EA, who's customer service is so horribly ****ty.  Remember, we're getting used to a game developer that actually listens to user input on suggestions and lives up to its promises.

He also could have been talking about Deus Ex 2, which was completely and utterly destroyed by its xbox port.  Not everything is about your precious Oblivion.

Yeah, could everyone PLEASE keep the Oblivion bashing/loving for the Off-topic section?? I mean, it gets annoying when every second topic I open mentions Oblivion and then that's it - another good thread is wasted.

And yeah, Online would definitely be the most hoped for addition to M&B 2.

Agreed... another thread already got locked down due to an Oblivion discussion, so I think it's best to post on topic. 
Uh... what was the topic again?

Yeah.. this wasnt about Oblivion (I didnt bought that game :roll:). I dont care about the TES fans frustration.

It was about.. I dont know.. what do we expect from this in the future.

See 'Website sells the game short' for some reasons, and post in the RoC if you want to talk about it some more.

Oblivion = The (very much inferior in pretty much every way except graphics) sequel to Morrowind.

Back
Top Bottom