I fell madly in love with Lady Chedina

Users who are viewing this thread

The Mercenary said:
Gabeed said:
By the way, everyone, Ymira's mine.  :grin:

Fine, but Xerina's mine. You know. Back when she looked like Lady Chedina.

Whatever. I'd pick Klethi over either of those any day. A little sociopathy is so sexy in a girl, you can't not wuv her, bug eyes and all.  :razz:

You're a warrior, not some pissy wuss noblemen who wears pink with a slight shade of purple and cries when he breaks a nail!

Do what real warriors do! Buy a staff or anything long, and poke the **** out of her, LIKE A MAN! Who needs to go through hours and hours of lovey dovey when you can just rape her and save yourself some time?  :twisted:

Klethi Will eventually kill you, and cut you open to check your body for gold pieces and the lot. Sociopath girlfriends are fun..... while it lasts.

darn, that reminds me alot of a post I wrote that got sigged a while ago...

My love is xerina, except she is my arch rival, and every time in the tournaments, I'm going to take my big lance and run it through her face every single time.

what the helll do you think I mean???

OL 512 said:
but if you run your lance into her face , it's going to hurt her!  :neutral:

She broke my heart, now I'm settled to make her feel the same pain, Why Xerina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X-rated???

idk... you tell me

grievous5226 said:
Klethi Will eventually kill you, and cut you open to check your body for gold pieces and the lot. Sociopath girlfriends are fun..... while it lasts.

Well yeah, that's why I never ever take my armor off. And when I really do need to take it off, I just tie her up. We have such a harmonious relationship...

radicalhit said:
phew.. this thread makes me feel like im not the only guy who wants to screw pixelated chicks

lol, Were guys, its not our faults we have a pair of nuts that wants to get jiggy with it.  I'm sure those NPCs are thinking the same thing everytime they see a lady.

I entered a rhodok city's castle once, and lo and behold! I saw two hideous ladies. Lady aliena and some other ugly lady. When i looked closer i saw the red dots all over lady aliena's face.. it looked like people had been biting her forehead and left cheek. Yeah, that's what us rhodoks get.

Peasant said:
I entered a rhodok city's castle once, and lo and behold! I saw two hideous ladies. Lady aliena and some other ugly lady. When i looked closer i saw the red dots all over lady aliena's face.. it looked like people had been biting her forehead and left cheek. Yeah, that's what us rhodoks get.

it seems to me like khergits and the nords have the beautifull ones and the rest get the ugly ones

It just shows that native calradian are ugly.

The ones who came from the sea and from the steppes are the best

radicalhit said:
Peasant said:

it seems to me like khergits and the nords have the beautifull ones and the rest get the ugly ones

Well yeah, it seems like a definite case of author appeal. I mean, tall, blonde, thoroughly aryan blondes or mysterious eastern beauties? Sounds exciting, until you realize what Viking and Mongol women looked like in real life...

womenwithdrinkinghorn_mid.jpg

Mongolian_women.jpg

fanthor said:
Theralina said:
all of you are terribly misled! if you are to fall in love with a woman make it a powerful one! Or one you can help become powerful and make your self even more powerful! Long Live Queen Issollo of Swadia!

It's Issola, or Issolla.. But definitly not Issollo

Nice boyfriend though, can't even remember the name,

You're both wrong. It's Isolla.
LordMutaz said:
darn, that reminds me alot of a post I wrote that got sigged a while ago...

My love is xerina, except she is my arch rival, and every time in the tournaments, I'm going to take my big lance and run it through her face every single time.

what the helll do you think I mean???

I already called Xerina, and Xerina back when she actually looked good in v 0.7xx.

The Mercenary said:
fanthor said:
Theralina said:
all of you are terribly misled! if you are to fall in love with a woman make it a powerful one! Or one you can help become powerful and make your self even more powerful! Long Live Queen Issollo of Swadia!

I don't love her though, so you can't hardly blame me

fanthor said:
The Mercenary said:
fanthor said:
Theralina said:

I don't love her though, so you can't hardly blame me

Excuse me for spelling her Isolla's name wrong, at least i choose someone who rules(or at least rightfully rules) the Fearsome knights of Swadia.(and i only spelled it wrong because the Suno Tavern decided to start selling that Rhodok horse piss)

Swadius said:
Gerin said:
Swadius said:
You mean the horse piss that the Rhodoks sell and try to pass of as wine and ale?

You as a Swadian would know all about drinking horse piss, no?

Nah, I just like going into Nord Beer halls and Khergit taverns and buying them a full round of this stuff.

The Khergits are the ones who would drink horse piss anyway.

LordMutaz said:
radicalhit said:
phew.. this thread makes me feel like im not the only guy who wants to screw pixelated chicks

lol, Were guys, its not our faults we have a pair of nuts that wants to get jiggy with it.  I'm sure those NPCs are thinking the same thing everytime they see a lady.
lol

Back
Top Bottom