I fell madly in love with Lady Chedina

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Samuel

Sergeant Knight
Guys, my fellow Calradians, I have a problem.

Having recently subjugated the great city of Narra, I was visiting its castle, when I discovered that someone was standing in silence next to the couches.
I put my hand on my sword, prepared to defend my life -but as my eyes grew accustomed to the dark, I acknowledged that it was a woman.

She looked up to me calmly, with an air of quiet defiance that inflamed my heart instantaneously.
She didn't say a word, but the reverence that she made was full of a lofty grace. I fell for her eyes, and her hands, and her thin lips on which I read no smile.
I remained motionless, as if I fear'd that she'd jump and kill me.

Her hair was dark as the crow's wings, and looked soft and sweet.
She was wearing a simple Nomad's dress, and no jewellery nor finery of any kind.

Her name was Lady Chedina, as I learned later.
Who is she ? Maybe the spouse of one of the Khergit Captains that had flown away the city a few hours ago ?
O, she is so perfect to me !

Since then, I come to visit her every time I can, asking her if she needs my sword, or anything...

Alas, she would not utter more than three words in my presence, and respond with indifference to my numerous homages.

She is no prisoner, and I do not understand why she wouldn't just go...

What can I do ? I wish she could be mine.
I wish I could prove her my valour, I wish I could make her like me...

I know that the idea has been submitted more than once, but I couldn't find a mod where a knight could actually court a lady, or marry her.

Tips about it, anyone ?

And by the way, do you have any specific information about this lady ?

Cheers to you all !

ladychedina.jpg

Edit: March, 10th 2009

mb1s.jpg

Lady Chedina is standing in the redone Halmar Lord's Hall. She's wearing the traditional steppe tunic and leather boots. Makeup by Madame Du Barry Cosmetics, Ltd.

The only women you want something to do with in M&B are the ones that ride coursers and wear plate armour, really.

Come onnnn...

We all know that a warrior's life MUST have its compensations !...

I simply refuse to believe that there's nothing else than blood and death to a brave soldier ! :smile:

Lord Samuel said:
Come onnnn...

We all know that a warrior's life MUST have its compensations !...

I simply refuse to believe that there's nothing else than blood and death to a brave soldier ! :smile:

So... what? You have her chained to your chamber pot?

Nope, no mods for this. It may be added to NE later, depending on how hard it is to code. I'm not sure about other mods yet.

The Mercenary said:
Nope, no mods for this. It may be added to NE later, depending on how hard it is to code. I'm not sure about other mods yet.

I second this, never have I been so tempted to chain someone to my chamber pot.

well , you can do some quests for her , but thats all  :lol:
and kick some lords asses to protect her reputation too

And yeah , she is very beautiful , i think she is "unique"  :lol:

uhh....

Im hoping im not the only one who doesnt see anything attractive about a fictional character  :???:

you guy's have got to get out more  :roll:

I see ill have to hunt down and destroy every khergit lord and put their cities to ruin, and yes i agree with OP, would be nice if possible, would defo add alot to the game along with a aging system.

And to Djude.

Well, there are some of us who likes to RP a bit.

djude said:
uhh....

Im hoping im not the only one who doesnt see anything attractive about a fictional character  :???:

Come on, there's no consequential difference between fapping off to a fictional character and a non fictional one.

djude said:
uhh....

I'm extremely attracted to that fictional character.

Back
Top Bottom