I delete my account...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvdiaamd

I delete my account as you can see in the title.

The developer blog has not been published today. whereas they said it would be published today.

Although I am Turkish, I now hate taleworlds. They don't keep their promises. In early access, the game does not have many features. they are officially deceiving. you don't care. because the state already supports it. some still think armağan yavuz wants the best. no. 2016, 2017, 2018 and finally 2019. ali erkin left the company and was given a release date. as if we are stupid.

You can not deceive. the game is already over. policy is made only for government subsidies. to continue.

their purpose is not moral. not sincere. not honest

thank you.

sorry my bad english.

I have voted for Erdogan and I am glad that TW is getting funds form the government... Why does this upset you so much? He only wants our best.

I delete my account as you can see in the title.

The developer blog has not been published today. whereas they said it would be published today.

Although I am Turkish, I now hate taleworlds. They don't keep their promises. In early access, the game does not have many features. they are officially deceiving. you don't care. because the state already supports it. some still think armağan yavuz wants the best. no. 2016, 2017, 2018 and finally 2019. ali erkin left the company and was given a release date. as if we are stupid.

You can not deceive. the game is already over. policy is made only for government subsidies. to continue.

their purpose is not moral. not sincere. not honest

thank you.

sorry my bad english.
Today still has 2 hours and 10 minutes left in it in Turkisk time. The other blog posts only came out at about now.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom