I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

I expect it will go back up to around the peak of yesterday later on this evening (which was around 6k during prime time). You should probably also factor in the people that have had access to MP for months that are now playing SP instead.

edit: Actually it seems the peak was 7.6k at around 7 am TRT.

Do you have a live number of people playing Warband MP for comparison?

Unfortunately not. The only way I know of is to do a headcount from the server list.

Last edited:
4k is just sad, i assume it will only go down from this point since there is no competitive/ranked mode or any newbie friendly matchmaking to keep players around and once we get ranked it might be too late. Launch was a huge chance for new players to join the multiplayer community however as of now they are playing againts experienced six stacks and quickly stop playing multi forever.
4K is not sad for a game whose main attraction is the SP. Honestly im surprised, this is lacking numbers from US as its still work hours here (I would be playing if i wasn't "working" :wink:).

Yeah but again, you fail to take into account that MP has been around for like 8 months or so and people have played it quite extensively. Whereas SP is shiny and new.

You also seem to have dropped 1k from that number while posting.

3k<150k tho ?

17k<150k also

"BUT THE SP." Ok ... then we have completed the hypocrisy circle.

We will continue to work on MP through Early Access, but for the most part, it is stable and working right now. SP, however, is in need of some TLC.

Thank you, Callum. You have done more work for the BETA than I ever could've imagined. And now you continue with that rate - even higher - in SP. That's real dedication ?‍♂️

17k<150k also

"BUT THE SP." Ok ... then we have completed the hypocrisy circle.
Pretty sure the 3k means the multiplayer and 150k means overall population of bannerlord.

To make it easier for you: Only 3k people playing out of 150k are playing multiplayer

You always have to turn things into warband vs bannerlord when it's not

To make it easier for you: Only 3k people playing out of 150k are playing multiplayer

I literally just posted saying there are 4k+ in MP right now at this instant. As I said, 1k seems to have been dropped from that number during posting.

To make it easier for you, read my posts so you can make informed replies.

As Callum stated twice now that is not really in "default" relation right now.

By default you mean less people in multiplayer then in singleplayer?

This will always be the case in mount and blade. If the multiplayer was amazing as you claim it to be i'm sure there would be 50.000 people playing.

I literally just posted saying there are 4k+ in MP right now at this instant. As I said, 1k seems to have been dropped from that number during posting.

Reading the posts just like you read the posts about feedback?

By default you mean less people in multiplayer then in singleplayer?

This will always be the case in mount and blade. If the multiplayer was amazing i'm sure there would be 50.000 people playing

No, you cannot compare an Open World scenario with the casual instance-based MP version of it which happens on magnitudes of smaller scale. If Bannerlord MP was Open World/Sandbox then yea. It would be.

He nowhere said he doesn't read them. He and his bosses just happen to disagree with it and it's their company and game.

We will continue to work on MP through Early Access, but for the most part, it is stable and working right now. SP, however, is in need of some TLC.
Later down the road I hope to see some hotfixes for the 'Battle Server Crashes' and changes on the queue waiting to join game. I think we need a list of servers to choose for in Captain, Skirmish, and Siege. I see it for Team Deathmatch.

Just because we don't act upon your every demand Younes123 it doesn't mean we don't read your posts. :smile:

Later down the road I hope to see some hotfixes for the 'Battle Server Crashes' and changes on the queue waiting to join game. I think we need a list of servers to choose for in Captain, Skirmish, and Siege. I see it for Team Deathmatch.

Our MP guys are still working away on those server issues and hopefully, the issues will be ironed out in due course. I will forward the suggestion to add different game modes as custom servers though.

Pahah... you guys sound genuinely surprised. Told you people think it's awesome.

my dude, 4k out of 170k is not 'awesome'. it means only 2% of people are in MP. In Warband, afaik, the number was more like 15%. even with prime time numbers, which are something like 7.6k MP and 220k total, it's only 3.5% in MP. I don't know what you, metafa, get out of exaggerating and laughing as though those percentages are good. even double those percentages would be a significant downgrade on what Warband managed.

biggest thing right now is some kind of rudimentary ranked MP, cuz it's literally just new players getting bodied left and right in skirmish until they quit. lots to work on combat and balance-wise, but if TW want any hope of getting more of that SP population into MP they need a system that isn't going to end up with all of those people alienated from MP because whenever they go on they get destroyed.

my dude, 4k out of 170k is not 'awesome'. it means only 2% of people are in MP.

We'll see how long this takes.

Yeah but again, you fail to take into account that MP has been around for like 8 months or so and people have played it quite extensively. Whereas SP is shiny and new.

You also seem to have dropped 1k from that number while posting.

Back
Top Bottom