I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean, when a lot of these posts are insulting I don’t blame them lol.
I mean there’s a lot of dicks who play this game, but the pure amount of feedback given by mature players is insane. You could fill books with it. I agree there are people who are just yelling, but the vast majority of players are pretty mature about it

I mean there’s a lot of dicks who play this game, but the pure amount of feedback given by mature players is insane. You could fill books with it. I agree there are people who are just yelling, but the vast majority of players are pretty mature about it
yea I agree, but still, there are some of those “mature” players are way to whiny when it comes to early access, and I’ve seen a lot of posts that complain about features they dislike but don’t give valuable feedback that can fix it.

yea I agree, but still, there are some of those “mature” players are way to whiny when it comes to early access, and I’ve seen a lot of posts that complain about features they dislike but don’t give valuable feedback that can fix it.
The feedback during the closed beta started off 100% critical, unemotional, and highly detailed. I don't remember seeing anyone hurling insults(although someone might have). It only degenerated into where we are now because nothing was addressed and TaleWorlds resolved maybe 5% of the problems brought forward by the community. It took months for people to get angry. I think it's fair that I'm angry.

I definitely 1000% agree with your opinion about quests.......m&b is a game about writing(or playing) your own story.not about playing the written script.that is what made warband unique. It's about being free about what to do when there is events happening (sieges ,battles...etc.)in the background .And being able to change these events.Conquering the map..progressing...It's a shame they did come up with this idea(quests)rather than improving the mechanics that made us felt free. Taleworlds should fix this mess and put reasonable things in instead.But i gave up i mean .......after got a chance to see the game by myself.....today........and only ended up with this... this thing that doesn't look like...... like it has spent 10 years on it......refunded it....so much word to say you know....... pages of words........ i was going to write to the suggestion section ......annd.....you know what?..i gave up .....realised it would take weeks for me to count the missing features in the game ......it could be a tale of words for me ....if you understand:smile:.....i think "Fix My Game"would rather be a good name for that forum(suggestion forum).........sadness man that's all i have .......sadness .......sadness for knowing that that a game that has so much potential in it is going to be buried into the ground ...because of lacking content in it ........if there were ever any hope in me for that game......it's vanished...just vaporised in the air right now... because i saw .......i saw the point that game came up to...in 10 years....i mean WAS it such a hard task ...was it?..........warband community never ever been a community that wanted epic stories characters etc....All they had to do was to build upon the foundation ..............and that's all .......the rest is with the modders anyway ........OK at this point i stop....because what is the point of writing something that you know .....not going to be readed .....nor cared if readed ........ by the developers.
Just saw that in a post about quests(and why they make no sense).Thumbs up to this....

Last edited:
I'm very sad I can't duel, do line battles with clans, or just normal field battles yet. No dedicated servers until after EA. I am going to be bored quickly
:sad:

It's just frustrating...right? all those people writing and writing and writing ...Yet they've done nothing.Anyone in this forum could produce( or suggest) 1000x better ideas and improvements for the game IN JUST ONE MINUTE than taleworlds did in FOR TEN YEARS........this game should have been made by fans.And my only hope for now is that they sell the brand to one of those big a** studios like ea,ubisoft etc...
+1

There's many threads spreaded around and I still can't really see any communication from taleworlds, perhaps I missed it, if it's the case someone answer to this. Did they answer to anything related with combat, balance or anything that we provided since Early Access started?

It's starting to get annyoing. Takes 5 minutes to -not ignore- your most loyal part of the community and reveal your intentions. I personally don't care if you guys don't wanna work on combat & balance right now(even if it extremely needs it), as MP doesnt even represent 1% of your players currently, so it's understandable. But it would still help so I stop wasting my time with feedback videos and content that required many hours for it to not even be looked at. Just wanna really know if you are going to work on it someday or if 'combat is fine' as we can't adapt :roll:.

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum

There's many threads spreaded around and I still can't really see any communication from taleworlds, perhaps I missed it, if it's the case someone answer to this. Did they answer to anything related with combat, balance or anything that we provided since Early Access started?

It's starting to get annyoing. Takes 5 minutes to -not ignore- your most loyal part of the community and reveal your intentions. I personally don't care if you guys don't wanna work on combat & balance right now(even if it extremely needs it), as MP doesnt even represent 1% of your players currently, so it's understandable. But it would still help so I stop wasting my time with feedback videos and content that required many hours for it to not even be looked at. Just wanna really know if you are going to work on it someday or if 'combat is fine' as we can't adapt :roll:.

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum
+ always
giphy.gif

The feedback during the closed beta started off 100% critical, unemotional, and highly detailed. I don't remember seeing anyone hurling insults(although someone might have). It only degenerated into where we are now because nothing was addressed and TaleWorlds resolved maybe 5% of the problems brought forward by the community. It took months for people to get angry. I think it's fair that I'm angry.
I’ve seen quite a few from the start, But then again, it’s a matter of personal preference

The lack of communication from Taleworlds about the multiplayer is a waste of time for everyone and even more for people who make videos and explain in details what is not working, really it's not that hard to address your community the futur of the mulitplayer if it's ever going to change after all the feedbacks we gave. I really hope you read everything we say and that your prepare a big update but I can't help to think that we talk to a wall. Please Taleworlds give us some info.

They're not reading them, and I don't blame them for that. If I were in their position I wouldn't really care about MP after the direction the game took.

But what is improvable and should be done is spending those 5 minutes to just drop a message saying: 'We are busy with SP bug/crash fixes, we have changes planned to combat & balance but won't be coming in months until SP is more polished' or 'We know there's feedback but we don't plan on doing any changes to combat & balance as we consider it fine'. Just anything really, let us know, takes a few minutes max.

(Just updated a bit further of my personal feedback on my thread, here)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom