Hunt Down Fugitive Quest Bugged? (Fire and Sword)

Users who are viewing this thread

I just got my first Hunt Down quest in F&S, so I figure its the same as Warband and go to the town where the miserable convict is to try and find him. The only problem is that he's just simply not there. I've gone to the square in all hours of the day and looked around the ENTIRE town and talked to every single commoner. No luck. Any suggestions? Comments?

make sure you're in the right city, make sure you still have the quest active "Q" make sure you didn't think you still had the quest and then saved the game and hadnt gotten it yet etc etc

The Blessed Gerard said:
far away in trees.

This.  Looks like in this game the fugitive hides way out in the middle of nowhere instead of behind buildings like in the other two games.

wildmike11 said:
make sure you're in the right city, make sure you still have the quest active "Q" make sure you didn't think you still had the quest and then saved the game and hadnt gotten it yet etc etc

I played ALOT of Warband..I'm 100% positive it's the town I'm supposed to go to :/

Talk to elder first, and ask him about convict - he'll say something like "yeah w/e go look for him if you like"
Circle around the village till you see a lone fella - he's your man.

had the same issue in tarusa. talked to everyone, elder etc. looked around the whole village about 5 times, then circled the outside of the village in the trees and still couldn't find him.

mike- said:
had the same issue in tarusa. talked to everyone, elder etc. looked around the whole village about 5 times, then circled the outside of the village in the trees and still couldn't find him.

Tarusa also gave me some trouble with this quest. I eventually had to let it fail because I could not find the man. Kind of sucks too, but ah well ain't the end of mount and blade or the world.

Warband had the same problem with some villages on account of him having an outbreak of common sense and hiding inside a shed.

Worth noting the potential spawn point for him in each village is either fixed or there's two or three possible locations, so if anyone does spot him in Tarusa would be nice if you could describe where he was.

Archonsod said:
Warband had the same problem with some villages on account of him having an outbreak of common sense and hiding inside a shed.

Worth noting the potential spawn point for him in each village is either fixed or there's two or three possible locations, so if anyone does spot him in Tarusa would be nice if you could describe where he was.

/agree

Was about to let a quest expire because I couldn't find the dude in town regardless of time of day.

Read this, searched all the treeline and finally on the very far right side of town hiding in a fur tree, was my fugitive.

Nice change.

In Tarusa i finally found the convict next to a tree.

Its more or less direct opposite to the mayor. Behind the 4 houses in a circle.

Holy GOD I just spent twenty minutes looking for him...

He's behind a freakin' fir tree way out of the village...

holysit ! juz found my man after 3 hours looking for him+reading this thread -___-! hes hiding behind a fir tree somewhere near n behind then 4 houses in a circle. with his robe n the trees colour, its kinda difficult to find him x__x

GUIDE ON HOW TO FIND HIM! TOOK ME THIRTY GOD DAMN MINUTES SO I MADE THIS GUIDE.

260smk4.png

Back
Top Bottom