How to Report Mods on steam Discussions for Bannerlord????/

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently on the steam discussions for Banner-lord a number of bait / silly threads flood the discussions for example - a poster made this thread

The Poster who made that thread made a Troll/bait post about sexist mods and then went on a few rants about trump replying to a few other people replying to their comment.

But Instead of the Steam Moderator for Banner-lord banning or locking the thread he banned a few people including myself for over a month for apparently insulting the person who made the Post. The Steam discussion is flooded with political/troll post made by the same 5 to 10 people but the Moderators are more interested in banning everyone else for having negative things to say to them.

The mods on discussion banning everyone else but not the same 5 to 10 people making 5 to 10 bait threads a day about political issues on a bannerlord discussion is very frustrating just wondering is there anyway i can report this moderator or at least get my ban lifted.

Last edited:
Jeah noticed this also and was participating on this discussion as it had nothing to do with the game and the content of the devs as it refers to a mod which is free for everyone to use or not to use. In my opinion the OP there had problems as she was eager to fight for woman rights it seems on a pieeeeep forum on steam. ?

I can read :smile:

(For the "I hate people" you just have to take my word for granted :twisted:)

I was banned for month for apparently insulting someone cause they made obvious political bait thread which plagues bannerlord discussions atm but the mods allow the same 5 to 10 people to spam bait threads pretty much unrelated to bannlord

Steam moderation is pretty awful at the best of times. In my experience the troublemakers get a free pass to keep posting their crap, whilst everyone else gets hit with bans for trivialities.

Recently on the steam discussions for bannerlord a number of bait / silly threads flood the discussions for example -

Not even full release and sexist mods are already being made
(Mod link removed to stop trolls from review bombing sexist propaganda)

Check this out, changing FEMALE WARROR dialogue to make sure that they sound more like girls and not like actual warroirs in battle

This threads keep popping over and over on steam discussion and the mods banned quite a few people for calling it either ridiculous or stupid.

I was banned for saying/ OP honestly you got some serious personal problems to work out irl

The mods on discussion banning everyone else but not the same 5 to 10 people making 5 to 10 bait threads a day about political issues on a bannerlord discussion baiting people/trolling

You sound like a fragile little snowflake <3

Maybe take care for your own business then and stop pick on people for different opinions on whatever then.
Its a mod, you don't like it, don't play it.
People like you got too less real problems and too much time on their hands.

what do you mean dont like it dont play it i dont think your reading my post lol

what do you mean dont like it dont play it i dont think your reading my post lol

If you don't like or agree with the mod simply don't install the mod, don't read about the mod and certainly don't whinge about the mod because you're offended for some very strange reason like saying changing female dialogue is somehow sexist. :iamamoron:

What kind of "don't insult others" was too hard for you to understand?

What i wrote "stop pick on people because they have different opinions on whatever".

Ignorant little brat.

So people making endless bait and troll posts then going on massive rants about trump in a BANNERLORD STEAM DISCUSSION is okay but saying the poster has problems for posting it their I and few others get banned and some how im the ignorant brat lol.

If you don't like or agree with the mod simply don't install the mod, don't read about the mod and certainly don't whinge about the mod because you're offended for some very strange reason like saying changing female dialogue is somehow sexist. :iamamoron:

He is talking about this thread

He is talking about this thread

Yeah and it's pathetic, considering the game is sexist or at least warband was playing as a female character was pretty much just "Hard" mode.

Haven't tried a female in bannerlord yet, but again if you don't like a mod why complain about it when you can simply just avoid it all together.

i can't tell if the OP of this thread thinks that post about sexist is ridiculous or if the mod is:facepalm::oops:

lol sorry i must of worded it wrong But a poster made this Bait post on steam discussions for Bannerlord basically starting a **** show. The Steam moderators on Bannlord steam banned a few people including me for apparently insulting the person making the Post about the sexist Nexus mod. I was just saying that the mods don't ban the same 5 to 10 people making bait threads of sexism and racism and going on massive rants about Trump on Bannerd steam forum but banned everyone else for disagreeing with them in an insulting way apparently.

Back
Top Bottom