how to raise your siblings leadership ?

Users who are viewing this thread

chepox2004

Recruit
how raise this stats to my sons ? i usually sends my siblings to command his owns partyes and they stats like one handed , riding , steward , even scouting , but , how i raise stats like leadership or tactics or charm , my main character is 68 years old and his going to past away with 275 leadership , and is very hard to raise leaderships stats from zero with my heir , they cant command any armys .

There is another way to raise leadership, but it's much slower. You need as big party as possible and keep morale as high as possible. Whether the npcs can do that or not is another thing. This is just another reason why leveling in leadership needs to be redone.

how raise this stats to my sons ? i usually sends my siblings to command his owns partyes and they stats like one handed , riding , steward , even scouting , but , how i raise stats like leadership or tactics or charm , my main character is 68 years old and his going to past away with 275 leadership , and is very hard to raise leaderships stats from zero with my heir , they cant command any armys .
When you take over the heir as the MC I think they can lead armies right? Only way it's gonna happen.
I think TW really goofed with way passive skills raise up and I wish they would stop being stubber and just let the ones that are TOO SLOW have an elective raise system instead. "level up get 1 FP for active skills, 1 SP for support skills" have support just boost the skill strait up like in warband. Could switch off every level or be a choice. They need to do something else though, the char progression is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom