How many kids you got ?

Users who are viewing this thread

So even with the pregnancy chance being lowered i still have 12 kids with the 13th on the way.
What's the most amount of children people have seen so far.
Once mine are old enough it's world domination time lol
Oh and my game year is 1094.
2ShBNr9.jpg

They really put some details. I usually found gang leaders and sometimes a companion more attractive, so maybe when TW made them wooable, I would go get an plastic surgery afterall.

They really put some details. I usually found gang leaders and sometimes a companion more attractive, so maybe when TW made them wooable, I would go get an plastic surgery afterall.
Use this mod and make who you want look like who you want :smile:
This is my waifu Silvind in my game
ZrijA1n.jpg

I have had 0 issues with it since i started using it.

Try changing one of your grown children's appearance a second/subsequent time after you close then re-open the encyclopedia. Apparently u need to close the encyclopedia before editing a second time or it bugs out regardless. After I change any of my grown children's appearance then go back in later to change their appearance again, the game freezes when i hit the "Edit Appearance" button.

Also try editing any Wanderer named ".... the Swift" and let me know if it works. I get screen freeze the moment i hit the "Edit Appearance" button with any Wanderer that has "the Swift" after their first name. Haven't tested all Wanderer's because it will take all day. I did test on one rando Wanderer not named "the Swift" and could edit appearance with no freeze.

Last edited:
Try changing one of your grown children's appearance a second time after you close then re-open the encyclopedia. Apparently u need to close the encyclopedia before editing a second time or it bugs out regardless.

Also try editing any Wanderer named ".... the Swift" and let me know if it works. I get screen freeze the moment i hit the "Edit Appearance" button doing either.
Ah i have only edited my own char, Silvind and one npc because it said she is 60 yet looks 20.
Not really bothered about editing npc's although i am tempted to start altering the appearance of Nobles who raid my villages xD
They should add a slider that just does cosmetic ageing without actually changing the age there are a few grandmas out there that still look in their 20's.

Back
Top Bottom