How forums members are invited?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am not saying this is how it works, but ...

giphy.gif

Duh_TaleWorlds said:
I am not saying this is how it works, but ...

giphy.gif

Oh my gosh! I wish that is how it worked. Owls are so cute ^_^. There are a lot of (barn) owls around my area and I get mesmerized by them every time, still

Maybe Callum will pm in the forum ?
I am worried if people may not see their emails.

Btw Orion may you remove my on probation rank pls ? It is deteriorating my chance of getting a beta key. You guys are playing with my bread here. :lol:

KhergitLancer99 said:
Maybe Callum will pm in the forum ?
I am worried if people may not see their emails.

Btw Orion may you remove my on probation rank pls ? It is deteriorating my chance of getting a beta key. You guys are playing with my bread here. :lol:

When play with bread; you must be careful. sweet fire makes soft malt (you know the word in mylanguage: Luftwaffe),,, but still i wait for my own summons to betalord beta

Will we get? Who knows, but we are together in our grieving,,,

m,, and together in probation (mine is from court request!  :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
i have 2000 hours in warband and its my favorite game : ( i even made youtube videos on it

sucks to be me

Everyone here have the same or even more warband hours.  Dont think that is a "must" to be selected here :p

I was part of the Warband beta and everything was done through email, so my recommendation if you are hoping to take part is ensure your email linked to your account is current. But as most have mentioned before there won't likely be a ton of invites so don't sweat if you don't get one.

Scyrius said:
I was part of the Warband beta and everything was done through email, so my recommendation if you are hoping to take part is ensure your email linked to your account is current. But as most have mentioned before there won't likely be a ton of invites so don't sweat if you don't get one.
That seems the most practical. To be honest, most people check their email more than their taleworlds account.

[SOTR] Roy said:
Scyrius said:
That seems the most practical. To be honest, most people check their email more than their taleworlds account.
g

Weirdos...

Back
Top Bottom