How do you keep a settlement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright well 60 hours in and I’ve kinda accustomed myself to the game. I have created my kingdom and currently own 3 cities and 2 castles, for a total of 5 fiefs. From my experience you just have have to play super slow and fill the garrison almost completely before you move out to the next one. Defending and recruiting for numerous turns until you’re ready. I created an army, while I left a strong party to patrol my territory and raid my enemies. I still have trouble, I’ve reclaimed the same settlement a few times because I had to give it up but hey, what’s a conquering game without a little bit of tug-o-war? Right? Anyways thank you for all the advice guys, collectively it has brought me here. A mount and blade fan. Wash your hands and stay safe inside!

Alright well 60 hours in and I’ve kinda accustomed myself to the game. I have created my kingdom and currently own 3 cities and 2 castles, for a total of 5 fiefs. From my experience you just have have to play super slow and fill the garrison almost completely before you move out to the next one. Defending and recruiting for numerous turns until you’re ready. I created an army, while I left a strong party to patrol my territory and raid my enemies. I still have trouble, I’ve reclaimed the same settlement a few times because I had to give it up but hey, what’s a conquering game without a little bit of tug-o-war? Right? Anyways thank you for all the advice guys, collectively it has brought me here. A mount and blade fan. Wash your hands and stay safe inside!
no problem and thanks, same to you.

Back
Top Bottom