Users who are viewing this thread

Co-op is derived from cooperate. You may pull that crap once or twice but soon no one is going to want to play co-op with you.

The difference in one is a multiplayer campaign and the other is just multiplayer battles. Co-op by definition is "cooperation" It is not Co-Op if there is any kind of PVP.

Co-Op is always multiplayer but multiplayer is not always co-op. In this case people are asking for a multiplayer campaign versus just multiplayer all player battles online.

I don't want to sit here all day arguing the definition of words, so I will just leave you with this:

Co-op usually refers to:

Just as mentioned above my many other members of this thread by refering to "co-op" we mean a small private Server for you and your friends in the campaign map.

We dont necessercely refer to the play style "cooperative" but just use "co-op" as a shortcut for the mentioned Player Server above.

In this Server we should be free to form Alliance or be hostile towards whoever you want.

@Lord Brutus i dont think you have the right to assume that my friends would be pissed off as soon as i turn hostile towards them vice versa. My friends are very well capable to tell the difference between a rivalry in a game and genuine bad intentions towards them.

You probably get offended quickly if you are defeated in a game, but getting defeated even by your friends is part of online gaming experience.

Last edited:
Just as mentioned above my many other members of this thread by refering to "co-op" we mean a small private Server for you and your friends in the campaign map.

We dont necessercely refer to the play style "cooperative" but just use "co-op" as a shortcut for the mentioned Player Server above.

In this Server we should be free to form Alliance or be hostile towards whoever you want.

@Lord Brutus i dont think you have the right to assume that my friends would be pissed off as soon as i turn hostile towards them vice versa. My friends are very well capable to tell the difference between a rivalry in a game and genuine bad intentions towards them.

You probably get offended quickly if you are defeated in a game, but getting defeated even by your friends is part of online gaming experience.
You are so wrong, it's unbelievable. First of all, co-op does not exist yet, if ever. It does not refer to a server but to a play style where two players cooperate with each other, hence the name co-op. When first conceived it was two player's armies cooperating against a common AI enemy. You, apparently, are too new to TW to understand but being defeated by friends is called multiplayer, not co-op.

You are so wrong, it's unbelievable. First of all, co-op does not exist yet, if ever. It does not refer to a server but to a play style where two players cooperate with each other, hence the name co-op. When first conceived it was two player's armies cooperating against a common AI enemy. You, apparently, are too new to TW to understand but being defeated by friends is called multiplayer, not co-op.

Ok listen to me you are very very wrong its unbelievable how wrong you are, i just explained to you a few posts ago that by refeering to "co-op" we dont mean the playstyle of beeing cooperative but a small private Server for you and your friends, this is how we mean it and we have explained it more then enough to you, but i understand that you might need some more time than others to understand this shortcut we use.

It also seems like you have not played a lot of coop games at all, for example total war warhammer 2 has a co-op campaign were you and your friend can play as different factions on the same campaign map via a shared Server. Now just because the gamemode is called "coop" doesnt mean that you have to cooperate you can actually be hostile to your friend from the beginning to the end or you can deal out a Alliance/trade Deal because maybe there is bigger threat on its way to you.

what we learn from this example is that the term "Co-op" does not necessarily mean a cooperative way of playing.

by allowing more diplomatic options for the player, a depth is given to the game that would otherwise not be available, i dont understand why you would not want that. an improvement in the diplomatic system is overdue anyway and wanted by many others independent of the co-op game.

Coop is just always Multiplayer wheter you actually win or get defeated is not of importance in order to define that. At the end of the day we just want to have fun with our friends and the freedom of a sandbox game.

Last edited:
If other player get in a War, other player must watch the War. And units on map should be increased but rewards could be decreased for reducing waiting/watching War time. Or you can just make one party Co op thing or you can do both options player can choose it what they want.bla bla.

Its complex but developers can make this and developers can make this more funnier way. They can get support from the other companies or communities tho. They r professionals. And armagan is a smart perfectionist. I trust them. Take my money please. And do it for communities sake. Its too good. Think it you are playing with your friend in a game of thrones mod and bannerlord. LoL.

If other player get in a War, other player must watch the War. And units on map should be increased but rewards could be decreased for reducing waiting/watching War time. Or you can just make one party Co op thing or you can do both options player can choose it what they want.bla bla.

Its complex but developers can make this and developers can make this more funnier way. They can get support from the other companies or communities tho. They r professionals. And armagan is a smart perfectionist. I trust them. Take my money please. And do it for communities sake. Its too good. Think it you are playing with your friend in a game of thrones mod and bannerlord. LoL.
Yeah currently the modders are planning on slowing down time but there's talk about similar things being added once the mod is functional

Ok listen to me you are very very wrong its unbelievable how wrong you are, i just explained to you a few posts ago that by refeering to "co-op" we dont mean the playstyle of beeing cooperative but a small private Server for you and your friends, this is how we mean it and we have explained it more then enough to you, but i understand that you might need some more time than others to understand this shortcut we use.

It also seems like you have not played a lot of coop games at all, for example total war warhammer 2 has a co-op campaign were you and your friend can play as different factions on the same campaign map via a shared Server. Now just because the gamemode is called "coop" doesnt mean that you have to cooperate you can actually be hostile to your friend from the beginning to the end or you can deal out a Alliance/trade Deal because maybe there is bigger threat on its way to you.

what we learn from this example is that the term "Co-op" does not necessarily mean a cooperative way of playing.

by allowing more diplomatic options for the player, a depth is given to the game that would otherwise not be available, i dont understand why you would not want that. an improvement in the diplomatic system is overdue anyway and wanted by many others independent of the co-op game.

Coop is just always Multiplayer wheter you actually win or get defeated is not of importance in order to define that. At the end of the day we just want to have fun with our friends and the freedom of a sandbox game.
I've tried to help you as much as I can. I leave you now to wallow in your ignorance.

I've tried to help you as much as I can. I leave you now to wallow in your ignorance.
This will be my Last message to you. I hope, you can find a way out of your arrogance and find peace with yourself. I tried to be your pillar and hold you but it seems like your weight is just too much for me. Be blinded to your own arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom