How can i add garrisons in town and castles?

Users who are viewing this thread

I created a new kingdom, it currently has 1 town and 3 villages and the problem is that there is no garrison in the town, even though the kingdom has its own soldier tree. And 1 king and 1 lord they have no soldiers so they don't go out after a few days they lose their only town and they are eliminated.
Note: I using the Diplomacy module system.

Last edited:
Solution
If you have compiled the module and started a new playthrough but nothing seems to be working, browse the ModSys for 'kingdom_<1-6>' to reveal all instances where you have to put something. It may take some time but will yield success in case you did something erroneous.
Why do you keep posting the same link? I've already explained this a lot, my solution is not there! Because I am using Diplomacy module system. It's prepared for Native module system ok?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It does not really matter which Module you are using as base: The method to add new factions is the same. If you follow the steps and adapt it to your Module System it should work out.
That's where I don't understand anyway. I looked into the thread and adapted it to my own Module System, but there was no garrison. I can share my own Module System.

Upvote 0
Why do you keep posting the same link? I've already explained this a lot, my solution is not there! Because I am using Diplomacy module system. It's prepared for Native module system ok?
I am posting a link to the same guide because the solution is explicitly stated in there, yet you keep being adamant. What works for Native will work for Diplomacy as well.
That's where I don't understand anyway.
That is why it is crucial for you to learn the basics.

The solution lies in party templates you need to edit for your new kingdom. It is all used in scripts that handle filling parties with troops such as "script_cf_reinforce_party" and "script_initialize_faction_troop_types".

Upvote 0
I've looked through all the files but haven't found anything useful. I think everything is as it should be. Since I couldn't find anything, I'm sharing all the codes I added, most of the things that I have added and that are important are attached.

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

This

Upvote 0
If you have compiled the module and started a new playthrough but nothing seems to be working, browse the ModSys for 'kingdom_<1-6>' to reveal all instances where you have to put something. It may take some time but will yield success in case you did something erroneous.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom