I decided to modify some images to give visual representation to how certain things could be. Obviously the prices/icons and everything are just spur of the moment with little thought to exact tuning/balancing/etc. This is only for visual representation of how it 'could' be.
- Ranked modes for (Solo queue Skirmish mode) (Group queue for Battle mode) (Solo Queue for Duel mode)
- Leveling up unlocks cosmetic upgrades to equipment such as ornate blades, hilts/wraps, pommels, quillons, etc.
- Groups/Clans tab for managing clans
- Ranking ladder readily available to show who is top ranked and what your current standing is/statistics
- Personal coat of arms that displays on your shield and possibly other areas such as tabard
- Customized preset classes where you can modify faction specific equipment/loadout. You will be modifying a unit under the combat triad archery/infantry/cavalry. These classes all share the exact same base stats under their specific triad sect, and equipment is the determining factor for movement/damage/etc.
- Ability to modify character loadout while in-game
- Brief summary for default classes for new players to understand differences
- Clan/rank representation in-game
- Bounty system for hunting the best performing/most well equipped players
- Profile selector
- Return of deathmatch, battle, and duel