• 6: No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7: NO

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Currently viewing this thread:

pygc1

Sergeant at Arms
I like that BL currently shows what class a player has been playing as during each match on the scoreboard. I don't think they should get rid of that. It's like a medal. Getting a high score as infantry is much better to show off than as cavalry or archer. If anything, they should make it clearer. Maybe colour the infantry icon gold, and archer/cavalry as silver/bronze?
I disagree that infantry requires more skill to get kills. I find it pretty easy to get a bunch of kills with shock infantry just by spamming, you got the OP melavlion and great axe. I honestly think archers are harder than what people are saying on the forum. If anything, archers tend to get a bunch of assists than kills. My rank would be(from easies to hardest)cav>shock inf>shield inf/archers

jon01

Knight at Arms
I disagree that infantry requires more skill to get kills. I find it pretty easy to get a bunch of kills with shock infantry just by spamming, you got the OP melavlion and great axe. I honestly think archers are harder than what people are saying on the forum. If anything, archers tend to get a bunch of assists than kills. My rank would be(from easies to hardest)cav>shock inf>shield inf/archers
I might agree in terms of shock infantry. I think there's a separate icon to further distinguish them too.

I'm not sure about archers, since I refuse to play it myself. Cavalry is the OP class, but ranger is the moron class.

lawbringer

Recruit
What bannerlord needs is an engineer class

u have 2 spend 1 minute assembling a ballista at a crucial point and have it shoot bolts that go through walls and shields and instakill any enemies

they r also allowed 2 set up caltrops and stakes

also have a hammer that repairs friendly shields

that will make the game bigger than fortnit

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
What bannerlord needs is an engineer class

u have 2 spend 1 minute assembling a ballista at a crucial point and have it shoot bolts that go through walls and shields and instakill any enemies

they r also allowed 2 set up caltrops and stakes

also have a hammer that repairs friendly shields

that will make the game bigger than fortnit
well nw had it, idk why they didnt make it in bannerlord another mystery

Bucken

Recruit
The warband I remember wasn't for the edgy competitive scene but for high adventure with people who had silly looking faces.

Top Bottom