Honor

Users who are viewing this thread

WhiteHaven

Recruit
Guys I am so frustrated 300+ days on my savegame - but I did not figure out how to gain honor in order to create Knighthood Orders.

Ehh any clues?

WhiteHaven said:
Guys I am so frustrated 300+ days on my savegame - but I did not figure out how to gain honor in order to create Knighthood Orders.

Ehh any clues?

A couple.. :smile:

Take those farmer quests.. and then let them have the spoils as they need it more than they do.
Defeat an enemy lord.. and refuse to take him prisoner.

These two are my favorites...

Best,

Saxondragon

saxondragon said:
WhiteHaven said:

Ehh any clues?

A couple.. :smile:

Take those farmer quests.. and then let them have the spoils as they need it more than they do.
Defeat an enemy lord.. and refuse to take him prisoner.

These two are my favorites...

Best,

Saxondragon

Oh - thank you Saxondragon :smile: I usually do not any quests since they...ya they annoyed me since I played Native :wink:

And I tought the coin was worth capturing the lords, but thanks for your help...gee I have to play right now =D

You can also gain "farmer quest" honor from villages attached to castles, but you have to visit them and discover they are overrun by bandits.  Only villages attached to towns can send a farmer into the tavern.

There's a lord quest to hunt down a criminal, if you refuse the blood money you gain some honor

I think other lord and maybe lady quests will let you gain honor, but not certain

Daergarz said:
My favorite is capturing elves and releasing them (via the dialogue).

Careful! This also improves your relation with the noldor,you do NOT want to have high relation with them until you get rid of BOTH noldor lords. High relations with noldor are VERY hard to reverse seeing noldor relations dont reset,not for me anyway.Be very careful....

M0rdred said:
Is there any point to having low or negative honour?

Yes,if you have low honor,kittens hate you,puppies chase you,rabbits give you the evil eye,and of course,you can't build knighthood chapters.
But kittens hate you.

~Ãbyss

Daergarz said:
<= kicks himself for forgetting that one.  That's the path to victory once you've beaten both Noldor lords and everything else, free your prisoners and make nice before they can spawn again.

saxondragon said:
M0rdred said:

There was one order, I believe the Shadowlegion that requires a low honor to build.

Uhmm... not in 2.03, unless you mean a lower requirement than the other orders, cause I gots tons of honor and I can build these guys  :oops:

OCelerid said:
saxondragon said:
M0rdred said:

There was one order, I believe the Shadowlegion that requires a low honor to build.

Uhmm... not in 2.03, unless you mean a lower requirement than the other orders, cause I gots tons of honor and I can build these guys  :oops:

It is a  lower requirement..to create the order.. once you have created it..there is no check to train them.

saxondragon said:
OCelerid said:
saxondragon said:
M0rdred said:

It is a  lower requirement..to create the order.. once you have created it..there is no check to train them.

These are absolutly fantastic units, they look great too. I received 12 (they were Jatu prisoners), and now I'll certainly be aiming to recruit them in the future. They're extremely effective on the battlefield.

saxondragon said:
OCelerid said:
saxondragon said:
M0rdred said:

Lower like 10 is lower than 20 right? which means if you have more than say 50 you can still create them, so there isn't a point to having low or negative honor, cause in no way is it better than having high honor... except that some pain in the ass type lords will hate you less.
edit: And you'll make more money from selling prisioners/taking blood money.

Ãbyss said:
Daergarz said:

Careful! This also improves your relation with the noldor,you do NOT want to have high relation with them until you get rid of BOTH noldor lords. High relations with noldor are VERY hard to reverse seeing noldor relations dont reset,not for me anyway.Be very careful....

Yup, but you can lead/train other spawned armies into them. My last game I led three Jatu armies into one Noldor army and watched with glee as they tore each other to pieces.

I'm pretty certain that I am not recieving honor when I clear a village of bandits. I've refused blood money and championed ladies, twice each and have an honor of 10. I haven't lost any honor and I've done the farmer at the inn quest at least 15 times - or do you get honor from the mission to teach them how to fight?

munkibowl said:
I'm pretty certain that I am not recieving honor when I clear a village of bandits. I've refused blood money and championed ladies, twice each and have an honor of 10. I haven't lost any honor and I've done the farmer at the inn quest at least 15 times - or do you get honor from the mission to teach them how to fight?

For the clearing village of bandits.. you get the honor for refusing any reward for that act... not the act of taking the bandits on.

You also gain honor for refusing to capture Lords... and releasing Noldor prisoners... there are about four other ways.. and we have a post around here somewhere that mentions all of them. :smile:

Best,

Saxondragon

I always refuse the reward, but never get any honor. I did get honor from doing a quest where you train the peasants and refuse the reward. Since then though, I've visited half the villages on the map and none of them will give me a quest, is there something wrong with my game?

munkibowl said:
I always refuse the reward, but never get any honor. I did get honor from doing a quest where you train the peasants and refuse the reward. Since then though, I've visited half the villages on the map and none of them will give me a quest, is there something wrong with my game?

I do not think so.. this happens often not just in Pop but in Native and other mods..

Saxondragon

Back
Top Bottom