SP - Economy High Tier Armours in Shops

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a mod called Item Fixer that corrects the lack of higher tier armors and it tames the prices a bit too. There is still some outrageously prices pieces, but on balance things are better.

wxneAO0.png

Found these lvl 6 gauntlets in a pretty fresh Empire playthru so guess its about luck...My guy is lvl 12 i think and Tier 2 in Clan...

Brilliant, great to know, maybe the theories about being locked for low tier Clan are false? (Hope so!)

Well i think theres a pattern for some armors since i can see em unlock in order after a certain time but yeah some others seems to be free to go wherever they choose to pop up. But in faction towns ofc

Well i think theres a pattern for some armors since i can see em unlock in order after a certain time but yeah some others seems to be free to go wherever they choose to pop up. But in faction towns ofc
While creating this thread, I found this comment, from it I reckon that some equipment might still be 'locked' from the shops for now. I know that AI can loot and sell too, so I wonder what percentage of higher tier items we see are looter and sold and what percentage are produced by towns themselves...
Thanks again!

While creating this thread, I found this comment, from it I reckon that some equipment might still be 'locked' from the shops for now. I know that AI can loot and sell too, so I wonder what percentage of higher tier items we see are looter and sold and what percentage are produced by towns themselves...
Thanks again!

yes ive heard that to and seen how you can unlock those on youtube but im not gonna mess with that now since i want to do clean reports

yKcEy1u.png

I know youre looking for Sturgian armors but here is one more of t6 set. Gonna check more north later since i got one Sturgian smith with me i want to dress up when the wars has been settled down a little

I know youre looking for Sturgian armors but here is one more of t6 set. Gonna check more north later since i got one Sturgian smith with me i want to dress up when the wars has been settled down a little
That's great, I'll start an Excel Sheet of sightings of T6 Armours to know which one are available and which one aren't yet, thank you! For Sturgia, I know they have the Northern Hauberk and the Decorated version, but nothing worn by the Druzhinnik or Veteran Warrior so far.

Why the F is armor so expense! Jacking up the price of armor does nothing to the game. If you suck at fighting you suck, train your skills and train your stats. Is high tier armor supposed to be a reward for grinding in the game and then swaddle you for easy spongey combat?

81K for a pair of dam gauntlets is ubber dumb.

Why the F is armor so expense! Jacking up the price of armor does nothing to the game. If you suck at fighting you suck, train your skills and train your stats. Is high tier armor supposed to be a reward for grinding in the game and then swaddle you for easy spongey combat?

Eh i can take couple of hits with 14 in armor on Realistic mode so theres that. Weapons and armor should be expensive with the economy as it is now or else people will complain about that its to easy to get. 81 k isnt much in this game. However if (as they should) implement that you got a chance to loose gear when getting captured then they should adjust some prices which they also should now in stats for some things in game compared to prices. Some things are just to OP, easy to get and to cheap compared to other things that are more expensive. Wrapped shoes are one of em well not price wise ^^ The black battanian mittens/armguards was a better example though

Last edited:

There are other threads discussing the price of armours and weaponry, this one for example,
This thread is more of a some armours are still missing from the game / if they are available, they are really way too rare.
I would enjoy commenting the price of Caladog's helmet, but until I see it in a Town's shop, I don't know if it's expensive or not.

@Jarl Malcolm @Dr-Shinobi
But the point is, the value of 81k is comparable to the entirety of all the games horses (obviously not the high tier ones), or close to 6 workshops around Calradia. It's not immersive and does nothing for the game besides be a money sink.

LOL yall think 81k is expensive? i just bought the best helmet in the game (58 defense) for 910k.

LOL yall think 81k is expensive? i just bought the best helmet in the game (58 defense) for 910k.

Show us the helmet for documentation :smile: no 80 k is nothing in this game ^^ and you also dont risk loosing it

Price is not important, I am sitting on thousands. IF ONLY I COULD FIND IT! Shops have got the same stuff for AGES, all I want is culturally appropriate armor and none of Khuzait cities sell anything else than garbage. Just started a fresh new playthrough solely for this purpose after the so called update but still I struggle to find what I like.

I used to use cheat menu to get the armor that was not available and spend equal amount of money by buying unnecessary stuff and discarding them. I suppose I will turn back to this method.

Armors I've NEVER seen in shops

One that Khan's Guards wear
Southern scale armor
One that Banner Knights wear
One that Stuegian Veterans wear

And others are extremely rare but seem to appear once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom