SP - Economy High Tier Armours in Shops

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that helmet is the one you are looking for

rTfHS.png

Osti d'kâliss de tabarnak enfin!!!!!!

Pardon my french, hope there's no moderators from Québec or I'm getting muted ahah,

Well, @pbl and @Dr-Shinobi , you just proved that these items exist in game, they just show up at a ludicrously low chance. Wow, thank you both so much, so the suggestion should be to increase the chance of spawning rather than them not showing up at all!

Last edited:
maybe it spawned because the lord wearing died of old age? just an idea idk
Maybe, or maybe it was sold there by a party that won against Sturgians.
Would you mind validating that you have no mods installed and let us know what version (ex. Beta 1.2.0) you started the game in? Oh and, I know I'm asking a lot, but do you know if the towns you found these items in had smithies?

Osti d'kâliss de tabarnak enfin!!!!!!

Pardon my french, hope there's no moderators from Québec or I'm getting muted ahah,

Well, @pbl and @Dr-Shinobi , you just proved that these items exist in game, they just show up at a ludicrously low chance. Wow, thank you both so much, so the suggestion should be to increase the chance of spawning rather than them not showing up at all!

Nice to see you finally got confirmation on it :smile: Want more info on armors to be found for your documentation ?

I dont remember when i started this playtrough to be fair, maybe around 1.10beta.
Atm i have 3 mods, but they dont impact gameplay in any serious way:

Developer console: only to declare war, so i dont have to kill peasants and lose relation with notables. (until they fix it)
Workshop Demystifier: Gives you detailed info on your workshops. (what i bought, what it made, what it sold each day)
Settlement icons: QOL mod. (adds quest/tournament icons on citys, adds an icon on towns that MIGHT spawn T6 soldiers)

From the top down, i added them around 5days ago, 3 days ago, today.

Also i didnt check if the towns had smithies.

Last edited:
100% I think players would have a much better time if high tier armor was more accessible. My suggestions:

1. Make it mostly culture/region-specific (i.e. Imperials have Imperial, Battanians have Battanian armors, but sometimes there is overlap).

2. Make it available in a reasonable amount of locations, but not all.

3. Have a single town in each kingdom where the best armor for that particular faction is produced.

4. Make it reasonably priced.

5. Have more armor diversity. Some should have better body but less arm protection, more leg less body stats, etc.

Explanations for each point:

1. Specific armors in specific places is already implemented. It's great. But there is so much cross-regional trading in Bannerlord, why not show that through the armors for sale? Maybe a Battanian King was taken to an Imperial settlement in chains by a jealous cousin, and his armor ended up on the market? Who knows.

2. Our troops get these amazing armors. I should able to get it for myself and my companions too.

3. Supremely effective armors should be where the legendary smiths are. It'd make sense for a few towns to have these smiths, but not all. This mechanic would make searching for good armor less tedious, while keeping it rare enough, and add to the satisfaction of finally finding the town where the good smith is. Also adds a bit of world-building flavor.

4. I think it's reasonable to make suiting-up a companion in good armor cost 30k. But not 200k denars. My Palatine Archers can find top-end gear for a few bucks, so clearly it's availiable somewhere at a reasonable price. Note: for the best armors, from legendary smiths, I think that armor should be a tier above in strength and cost. For that, I think somewhere closer to 100k-150k each is reasonable to suit-up the player and their companions.

5. This would make armors feel much less similar. Instead of feeling like you're buying the same things with different looks, you're more likely to really consider your amor choices. This change would also give regional troops more diversity, encourage new strategies, and further enrich the lore/play-ability of the game.

Plain and simple, I'm arguing for what I think is common sense. Give the players things they want. Make the game fun and people will have a good time. This is already a good game, and I think these changes will make it even better.

Cloak / Armour / Glove / Boots is the same as in my games, but that Northen Lord Helmet With Feather, is it this item?
J01pY.png
Thank you so much for your troubles!

Yww8Uig.png

They are not T6 but would look much cooler on the set youre looking for..:Also i tried that link you sent but didnt work pasting in that link so it have to be spoilers all over until i fixed it ^^

Last edited:
They are not T6 but would look much cooler on the set youre looking for..:Also i tried that link you sent but didnt work pasting in that link so it have to be spoilers all over until i fixed it ^^
I love those gloves, when I started my game in 1.0.0 they were kind of common? They are still the gloves on my main character, but they look more T6 than T5 to be honest.
K-naA.png

(I'm not at my can-run-Bannerlord-computer so this is the best screenshot I have)
The Helmet I've stolen from my wife. (Not proud of that, but I really wanted a new helmet)

I love those gloves, when I started my game in 1.0.0 they were kind of common? They are still the gloves on my main character, but they look more T6 than T5 to be honest.
K-naA.png

(I'm not at my can-run-Bannerlord-computer so this is the best screenshot I have)
The Helmet I've stolen from my wife. (Not proud of that, but I really wanted a new helmet)

yeah think ive seen those before as well. But agree they look more like high tier armor :smile:

qt6cAGd.png

Dont think ive shown these. This build is really fresh so they do spawn early as well now in 1.2

s31Ao.png

I created a new game and rushed to Sturgian Land, first Town I see this!
New games must have alot more gear, but I still see so many comments on Reddit etc. about new games not having nearly enough High Tier Armours. But at least, it's official that now it can spawn.

s31Ao.png

I created a new game and rushed to Sturgian Land, first Town I see this!
New games must have alot more gear, but I still see so many comments on Reddit etc. about new games not having nearly enough High Tier Armours. But at least, it's official that now it can spawn.

Yeah they just want way to much i think...People are to greedy and cant bare being able to look for stuff. Basicly wants everything served and when they get that they complain about that to or get bored ^^ I mean they cant buy em anyways so why does it matter... Also people started complaining that followers where to expensive, so now you get em for 500 with pretty much "max stats" as before

Last edited:
Yeah they just want way to much i think...People are to greedy and cant bare being able to look for stuff. Basicly wants everything served and when they get that they complain about that to ^^
I went to every other town and it was still the same selection as before, I think as of Beta 1.2.0 Hotfix, the conclusion is something in the lines of
'A new game can have high tier armours produced in town, but it is too rare'
Now, I know we don't want it to flood the markets, but as long as every lords and T5+ troops can find it with ease, we shouldn't wander the world for years looking for it.
I reckon Warband had a good balance on that matter, but I prefer Bannerlord culture specific shops.
Thank you again for sharing your findings!

Back
Top Bottom