Hiding a town in the "Locations" list? M&B 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

N0ught

Sergeant Knight at Arms
There is a town I do not want to show up in the Locations list from the Quests menu, until much later in the game. Is there a way I can hide it until later? (OR permanently, if for some reason I can't re-enable it later...)

Can I also hide names of characters in the Characters list? If so, how?

Thank you for your input, and I appreciate code examples, if at all possible. :mrgreen:

Code:
troop_set_note_available        = 1095 # (troop_set_note_available, <troop_id>, <value>), #1 = available, 0 = not available
faction_set_note_available      = 1096 # (faction_set_note_available, <faction_id>, <value>), #1 = available, 0 = not available
party_set_note_available        = 1097 # (party_set_note_available, <party_id>, <value>), #1 = available, 0 = not available
quest_set_note_available        = 1098 # (quest_set_note_available, <quest_id>, <value>), #1 = available, 0 = not available

They might be one of those operations you can enable from adding them to header_operations. You can also attempt to find the offset ID, and change the tableau to force the engine to go on to the next object if that object has been disabled elsewhere (using change_screen_notes from the tableau scripts after checking a slot).

Back
Top Bottom