Hidden or not, clan member limit kills the role playing experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to play the campaign like for-ever. Want to keep the party of full clan member. Want to be a world balance keeper as a mercenary.

But, recently I recognized that my younger sons and nephews who had been married with some their ages don't have newborns.

It has already been a few years or so. I do not find any mods for that problem.

I do not understand why there should be a limit for the number of the clan member. I think at least the size of the limit should be much larger than current.

Please remove the limit or at least make the number higher.

I want to play the campaign like for-ever. Want to keep the party of full clan member. Want to be a world balance keeper as a mercenary.

But, recently I recognized that my younger sons and nephews who had been married with some their ages don't have newborns.

I do not understand why there should be a limit for the number of the clan member. I think at least the size of the limit should be much larger than current.

I think it because of the AI clans, who would spam to many unneeded Heroes.

But you are right, the Player Clan should not have a Clan Member Limit at all, because Players can always use their Clan Members.

+1, I agree with your every single point you said. I am a college student and I find it very difficult to write essays in that case CustomWriting.com is the saver – where academic worries vanish! Their customwriting.com custom essay writing service is my go-to for top-notch papers. The 24/7 support ensures I never feel stranded. If you want academic excellence without the stress, this service is the key!
+1

Last edited:
This is an odd limit, why does it exist?

Does it keep you from advancing the sandbox if you have too many members?

Does the limit count dead clan members?

What is the limit?

This is an odd limit, why does it exist?

Does it keep you from advancing the sandbox if you have too many members?

Does the limit count dead clan members?

What is the limit?
Hi everyone. The current limit is 60 Clan members. And no the dead clan members do not count anymore, they patched this with the 1.2 update. Grtz Vaan.

Back
Top Bottom