Hi looking for an older version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Tchan

Veteran
Hi i can't run the 1.131 patch for some reason, i get loads of errors so i was hoping to go back to 1.127 and play this mod. Is there an older version of this compatible with 1.127?
Thanks.

Tchan said:
Hi i can't run the 1.131 patch for some reason, i get loads of errors so i was hoping to go back to 1.127 and play this mod. Is there an older version of this compatible with 1.127?
Thanks.

what error?
Try reinstalling the game (Mount & Blade : Warband) and applying the latest patch, maybe you accidentally deleted a file or the patch's file you downloaded is corrupted :grin:

It's a giant pain in the ass since im out in the bush most of the time. I dl'd the 1.1 brytenwalda and i get an rgl error.. Damnit, i get very little time with an internet connection i figure ill dl as much as i can now and when i get time ill try doing 1.131 again. What is an rgl error anyway??? thx for ur help guys, wouldn't mind just getting the 1.1 working if i can.

Anyways i got it working thx, it's a fantastic mod, just what i was after. No fancy shmancy units with blunderbusses and bs, some old school hack n slay. Great mod, grazie :smile:

Back
Top Bottom