Help with settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there!
First of all, I'm loving the game! TW did a great job, it's like a much improved warband and it's just EA. There is a great foundation to be a masterpiece, and the team is showing a lot of work with all the patchs. Thanks TW!
Now on the question. I'm not a tech expert. I know that the performance is improving with the patchs, and there is room to improve much more. I have a Intel i7-8550u, 12 gb ddr4 ram, and nvdia mx150 2 gb. I know it's not the better settings, but it can run the game. Did you guys can help me with the best settings to my pc? Thanks in advanced!

Hello there!
First of all, I'm loving the game! TW did a great job, it's like a much improved warband and it's just EA. There is a great foundation to be a masterpiece, and the team is showing a lot of work with all the patchs. Thanks TW!
Now on the question. I'm not a tech expert. I know that the performance is improving with the patchs, and there is room to improve much more. I have a Intel i7-8550u, 8 gb ddr4 ram, and nvdia mx150 2 gb. I know it's not the better settings, but it can run the game. Did you guys can help me with the best settings to my pc? Thanks in advanced!
I don't want to say you can or can't run it but you 'should' be okay. I highly recommend turning off dynamic shadows if you do find it runs a little slow - big increases to FPS.

I don't want to say you can or can't run it but you 'should' be okay. I highly recommend turning off dynamic shadows if you do find it runs a little slow - big increases to FPS.
Thanks for reply! :smile: Yeah, I had viewed your post about it. The problem is when I changes that setting it's not improving fps (the steam counter btw). Not just that but others settings too. I am using in the default medium settings. I'm having about 30 fps on the game. What's the difference in anti-aliasing settings? Thanks.

What does dynamic shadows do? Sorry if it's a very noob question

It's for example the shadows of soldiers or others objects by the sun or moon in battles.
So by making it static it won't make it bad quality just won't have as great shadows basically? I'm ok with that if it will give me more fps, gonna try it.

Thanks for reply! :smile: Yeah, I had viewed your post about it. The problem is when I changes that setting it's not improving fps (the steam counter btw). Not just that but others settings too. I am using in the default medium settings. I'm having about 30 fps on the game. What's the difference in anti-aliasing settings? Thanks.
A makes a slight difference to FPS and little noticeable difference in appearance. Recommend Fxaa for best performance.

Back
Top Bottom