Help with recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

IDK

My friends regiment isn't that big only 9 people. There are some regiments who have many players in their regiment, and i'm not sure how they do it. Can someone help with recruiting people to my regiment my regiment is 50th British Line.

Thanks

First of all, if you want recruits, show yourself. Get those 9 members together on a official server, act together.
Secondly, think of why people should choose your regiment above others. Play on this in your messages.

Another tip: Get your own server hang there with some guys, have a few reounds have fun and all,  and t the end ask if someone is interetsed in joining your regiment.they might say 'ye' becus they had a great time with u, DON'T over-do it tho, asking once is more than enough. The start is ALWAYS slow, try to get good and cloe friends in your regiment oo, as they are the strong base alot of regiments started with.

IDK said:
My friends regiment isn't that big only 9 people. There are some regiments who have many players in their regiment, and i'm not sure how they do it. Can someone help with recruiting people to my regiment my regiment is 50th British Line.

Thanks

We on the SA forums started off with 10 in October, now in May this year we have almost 200. So work hard and keep the faith :smile:.

Oh, I remember your Colonel called me a troll the other day when he popped into the 8th's Teamspeak. And only because I asked if he wanted to help with my Machinima. At least he apologized.

Ah, that's what I was forgetting.

Make sure to expand your horizons, play as a group on Public servers, post videos to YouTube, create a thread on the Regiments page. Then you just wait and the recruits will pour in  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom