Help wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks good. I was wondering how much have you got done?
Do you have a game engine yet.
Also what jobs are still needed ect.
Keep up the good work!!!

Pip-E, xtc-alec could you draw a picture of crusaders attacking germans or something cuz I got a inspiration. :grin: Please I need it. Oh and zippy we need still modellers to make new models I think but I realy dunno.

zippy1991 we need someone to do actionscripting and modeling (of weapons)
That is our top priority at the moment!

And Pip-E scan up those pictures ASAP

Hello i'm Michael one of the bosses (just below Alec :roll: )
And yeah now i'm on these forums.
Any questions just ask me im helpfull :cool:

hey alec. i see you havn't a site yet but if you like i could make one for you. i am fairly experienced in html. if you want to talk more pm or msn me. hope it helps, cyaz

I'm a 3D modeller, but if you're asking for just swords?

I can use Max, but what format are the files in? I'm pretty new here, but would like to get into modelling. I have my own ideas on game mods, but that can wait... I'm not much of a texture or scripting dude...

I've been looking thru the info here for most of the day, reading tonnes of posts... Stickies are good, but there needs to be some type of manual with the editor... that way it would be kept up to date with the editor...

models are in DDS format and we dont just need swords we need it all.
It would be great if you joined.

And just a notice to everyone THORN has given us a spot on his website.
let me hear you all let out a mighty HURRAH!!!!!!! :lol:

oh and ukkid1991 yeah we will soon need a whole website devoted to Medieval Raging wars so yeah....get on msn and lets talk.

one last thing who wants a name change, cause a few people reckon it should be changed, what do you guys think?

Regards
Alec

EDIT: Update of people on team, tell me if i missed you.

PEOPLE ON MEDIEVAL RAGING WARS TEAM

Alec-1/modeler-artwork
Michael-2/texturizer
Damien-3/info
R.I.P-Modeler---------------------------------moved to afghanastan :???:
ITFM-modeler
General_specific-modeler
Keeper-armors, weapons and texturizer
Brad (pip-e)-Artwork
jik-3d models
ukkid1991-website
mihhome-modeler

ok alec, i noticed your last post was at 11:18am gmt. normally im on msn between 16:30 and 23:00 gmt because of school but it being saturday tomorrow i hope we can talk about it soon. Ive started something but Id rather talk to you so I dont have to start over. so cyaz i guess.

EDIT: and yeh Keeper I agree, new models are a must.

Alec should rename the (terrain) ppl to (texturisers) or however its spelt.

xtc-alec, to my understanding DDS files are graphic files, not 3d models...

I'll search around to see if any one has adjusted models. I could be wrong, but the only DDS files I worked on were for texture files for the Unreal Editor...

That's kind of odd. I'd think that after you have an idea, you need something to implement that idea... If you don't have that starting tool, doing anything else may be pointless...

There is no use in starting anything with out something to build it on...

What I meant was, if we had a game engine it would be easier to move the models from the M&B to the game I think. BTW the models are in the CommonRes folder I think. Kinda hard coded.

Ok guys I'm back... what do u thing of this....CRUDE CRUSADER HELMET...!
It still needs some work I know...
helms2.jpg

Please reply:grin:

that is a good lookin helmet there. nice work. btw keeper have you got msn? i want to talk to someone already on the tema :roll: cyaz all later

New and improved...do u want as a model...?
heelm.jpg

by the way I can only export it to you as a...
.3ds
c source file
.obj
.vtx

wow topstuff :grin: . i wish i could model like that :sad: . but anyway id just save it in a format which can be kept and you can ask alec when he will probably post tomorrow( in my case). but great work, looks fantastic.

EDIT: alec the site is 'done' id like you to check it out first, so please come on msn asap. there are many things missing such as images and files. but for the most part its finished. ttyl

Back
Top Bottom