help-----steamversion

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
siegfriedvonxanten said:
DLC  napoleon is installed, but server use older version, im buy vinking too so now is complet i hope.

either play on a updated server, or download the game from TW website and install a older version.

Count Delinard said:
siegfriedvonxanten said:
  learning english might help
learn german can help too :smile:
Bullies and people who are rude to newcomers are not tolerated and this can be seen by the warning under Wert's avatar.

Besides this, if you can't find answers here I recommend posting here: German Section

Good luck!

I mean Wert isn't wrong... If he wantw help from the english section of the forum he should have someone help him get his ideas across better in english, I think you're taking the term bully a bit too far here.

Thank you for your feedback.

I believe, while not wildly aggressive, there are better, friendlier ways to respond to somebody rather than commenting on their language.

I do not know how to solve his issue, but he might be able to find quicker, more precise answers if he posts over that section.

Cheers to you both

hi,

im post in german forum.  Sry for my english, i know its crap but til this days was good enough.  im a 58 grumpy old men. As a youngster no english in Scool, later learn a bit from  Americans. I hope my Prob. can be solved in german forum

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom