Help Leveling Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Any cool tips anyone have for leveling recruits in large numbers? The leadership perk Raise The Meek is not working and I'm on clan tier 3. I keep getting assigned castles and can't hold them due to my army being full of level 1s.

Also, mercenaries seem hard to find. Most are crap.

dont fight your battles simulate them. Thats the most pragmatic tip you can get.
For some reason if you simulate battles(send troops option) soldiers level up faster

Yeah, just find big parties of looters and use the send troops option. Levels your guys really fast, and you won't lose units (DO NOT USE THIS AGAINST FOREST BANDITS OR SEA RAIDERS).

Im assuming it helps if you have a companion with high surgery skill like in warband. Didnt really test it so its just an assumption.

Luckily theres a few healer companions around Calradia so they are not hard to find.

I'm rocking a 112 party atm and in peace time I roam the map flipping produce and looking for those sweet big lumps of looters. I run a pretty even spread of unit tiers and plenty of horses. Gangs of 20-30 usually give me about five promotes per auto battle, though with full recruits it might be more. Packs of 40-50 are optimal but more rare. I take some 10-20 if there is nothing better.

pick vlandian for 20% more exp, and then find looters and auto resolve (your troops won't die from looters only wounded), your troops actually get more exp from autoresolve looters than actual battles for some reason

Back
Top Bottom