• Druid

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Rogue

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Warlock

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I've pretty much exclusively ranked with some lame druid deck since I started playing, but switched over to priest now with naxx. I've made a pretty cool silence deck (wailing soul+ancient watcher=OP) and I love thoughtsteal, probably my favourite card.

Scully said:
... I love thoughtsteal, probably my favourite card.
See? :grin:
I'll check your idea out, if you don't mind, seems like it's going to be fun to play. I've been thinking about trying out a semi-burst Deathrattle priest (with Undertakers, Lepers, Hoarders, Dark Cultists, a couple of Mind Blasts and maybe two Deathlords, and featuring the Auchenai + Chow + CoH)... not sure whether it'll be any good for laddering, but I'm willing to bet it's going to be pretty hilarious.

Ha-ha!
Hearthstone_Screenshot_8182014192412_zpsfd64b586.png
My first 12 arena streak. Pretty strong deck, though I've had better. I actually went 0-2 at first, before winning 12 in a row.

That's a pretty sexy mana curve too.

New season, really hoping to hit legend this time :smile: (previous seasons I always hit a wall at around rank 4).

Just signing up for this thread. If anyone wants to add me just PM me, I'm on almost all the time.

HOLY ****, EVERYONE.
I just officially won Hearthstone. Opened up a pack, and BAM:
97xj93J.jpg
Hard removal taken to the limit, this card allows the dedicated control player the greatest of value gains. Compared to the Mage's Flamestrike, this unique spell costs just one more mana, but can decimate the entire enemy board, even the ever-popular Ancients of War and powerful legendaries such as Ysera or Alexstrasza. The perfect tool to get out of sticky situations, this majestic element of the Warlock's arsenal is unfortunately (or should we say - fortunately!) extremely underrated, as it is almost never encountered, neither in the ladder, nor in the Arena. Still, Twisting Nether provides the ultimate tool for board wiping, and one cannot easily fathom who doesn't enjoy the opportunity to trade seven of the enemy's powerful legendaries for just one - albeit a bit expensive - spell. The only danger that Twisting Nether poses is the oh-so-familiar abuse of power that can esily overwhelm most players. In such a case, Twisting Nether would be used at an inopportune moment, destroying less enemy minions than you ideally would next turn, and therefore causing a bit of value loss over the situation.
Nevertheless, Twisting Nether is an omnipotent tool of destruction - quite like Deathwing, but without the drawback of discarding your entire hand.
The Golden version of this card is obviously better (though not much, as you don't really get much better than Twisting Nether), as it allows you to vapourise the enemy's hard-built board... with style.

Best 400 dust from a pack ever, I say.
Now, let's see which Legendary I should craft next. Alex, Sylvanas, Cairne, the Black Knight, or Ysera. Hmmm...

Hit legend two days before the end of the season :grin:
Proof:
1gCngep.png

6PpR2sv.png

The climb:
18 - 9: Ramp Druid
9 - 6: Huntard (pre nerf)
6 - 4: Handlock
4 - legend: Zoo

Decklists were all pretty standard, but I can post them if anyone wants. I didn't track every game, but I'd say the winrate was around 67% based on what I have.

I actually used two zoo decks and switched between them every few games.
The first one:
This one is more bursty with 2 power overwhelmings, void terrors, and a hellfire for mirror matches. Personally I liked this one better, but it depended more on the draw. I believe I used this one the most from ranks 2-1.
8OGMEn8.png
The second one:
This one is more controllish with 2x zombie chow and everything else is pretty standard zoo (no void terrors).
4Ugjy7f.png
My handlock deck:
I chose Jaraxxus over Alexstrasza because of the fun factor, and he helps win many matchups by himself (Priests and Shamans can't answer the endless waves of Infernos).
TX4x40X.png

Have you ever tried changing knife juggler for a Shatter Sun Cleric? I know that that juggler's ability can be incredibility useful but the buff of the cleric can help you make more valuable trades

Knife juggler is a core of a zoo deck, the shattered sun cleric's buff is nothing compared to the damage a knife juggler can do if left unattended. Knife juggler is one of those "soft taunt" cards crucial to the deck, while shattered sun cleric can be easy replaced without affecting the deck too much. Besides, zoo already has Abusives, Dark Iron Dwarves, Defender of Arguses, etc. to help trading efficient.

Been playing this a lot recently - done most of my games as a hunter but I've started a druid deck now too. Not sure which one I like better, but they're both great. My favourite card combo is possibly the hounds and the hyena - spawn a bunch of hounds and a hyena then kill off all the hounds causing the hyena to grown to insane strengths.

On a technical side, I have noticed that if you are playing the PC version on a hybrid PC all the controls and such change to touch when you start using the touch screen - which I thought was great.

Back
Top Bottom