Having problems with my mouse on world map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Titan357

Sergeant
Hello,

I am having a prolem where my mouse becomes slow and doesnt always respond to my clicks.
Like if i click to go to a village, I have to do it 2-4 times before it takes, but on the battle map, or town/village menu it works fine.

Any ideas?

Did you add any tweaks?  It sounds as though maybe some scripts are running when they shouldn't be, and using a tweak for vanilla can call a very different script / function in PoP

the only thing I did to POP was Dl it and then unpack it, besides battle sizer nothing else should be affecting it, I do have L&R though.

Uhh,I had that with a mouse in the past,in general though,it just wouldn't click,but now its fixed by itself.If your mouse has a battery,replace the battery.
If this problem you encounter happens outside M&B also,your mouse is the problem.
If you enable the ctrl+t cheat while in the world map,it's gonna gangbang your cpu and therefore slow the game including the mouse lowering fps.This issue may also happen if you have a weak cpu because M&B is a very CPU intensive game.
My two cents.

~Ãbyss

well I think my problems may have been in my USB port, I am gonna switch ports and see what that does.
I will recharge and then try my bats.

I will recheck my Vidoe card drivers, currently I have a 8800GS Alpha Dog edition 384M, coupled with a AMD dual core 4000+ and 4Gigs of ram, and a 450W PSU. and Vista 64Bit.

If thats not enough, I have a ATI 4870 1Gig Video card, a 700W PSU and another 4 gigs of ram for a total of 8 I ordered the other day., and I may try to squeeze a bit more out og my CPU, I think its a 2.2 right now, I am gonna try to get 2.5 out of it with out destroying it.

Back
Top Bottom