Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, someone pick a spot. Any spot. find a river and plant your hearth.

Herbs & Plant Spawns
Plants no longer spawn in naturally occurring patches on the map. Instead, we have a new herb: The Wild Windsown Weed. The Windsown Weed can be dried in either a drying frame, or on a herbalists table, and, once it's dried, it converts to a plantable seed of some kind. Drying takes 2 ingame days in a drying frame, and eight ingame hours on a Herbalist's Table.

The Four-Leaf Clover is another new herb. The Clover can be fed to wild Moufflons and Ochsen. Doing so allows the animals to be sheared for one unit of wool(Moufflons), or milked for two liters of milk(Ochsen).

from the new dev post.

Danath said:
I'm near a river with a big green plain (lots of chickens and aurochs (cows)  :roll:
How do we obtain that weed? Why a river?

River because water

Weed same as every other weed in the game.

chimp confirmed for brawl

Having some trouble downloading this also im afraid, mine appears to be stuck at about 70% and will not go any further. Anyone got ideas for how to fix this?

Danath said:
Woo new house, bigger than log cabin, requires just wood and brough too!

Hearth secret: lazy, add kin so I can chat! I'm so lonely..  :cry:

I can sympathize, my first charatcer spent a few weeks in the wilderness alone, having not said anything to anyone until some mine spectator rowed next to my house.

I've been heavily on the mead tonight, and it's 0318 already - as a result the Doctor shall be calling tomorrow (Later today for those of you with both pedantry and distinction), Gentlemen.

I also joined the 'lazy' site.

Theres a 'quality point' a little way north. q15 clay and q30 soil/worms there.

I also found a flock of chickens south a little bit. They were delicious.

Back
Top Bottom