Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

Temuzu said:
Hey Wellen, I borrowed your cart. In payment, I gave you 6 dead chickens and a dead cock.
hey Wellen, i brrowed ur 6 dead chickens and cock. In payment, I gave you 6 sticks and one rock.

Hey Wellen, borrowed your cupboards and bed. Left you some half finished dreamcatchers, just need to add a little string. Thanks.

My cache was deleted (****) and it's impossible to download any client, original or Pacho's. I hope I can be back late tonight.
I'd like to know if someone is going to develop farming skill, 4 WWW (seeds) in my drying rack already and carrots in my land (DONT EAT THEM; crop and plant them again if you have some farming skill (about 10 at least) I need to raise my PER to be able to find a mine (got a lot of exploration already)

Please, stop using this thread and use the new I made. Post your info, and don't tell me what you want to be, tell me what skills are you going for (stop inventing jobs) when you know what are they really for. Check the wiki and think on the stats each skill uses

Back
Top Bottom