Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

This delay is beneficial to me, with any luck my new connection will arrive before the reset.

The game doesn't run the best on 31k after all, takes everything forever to load at the start, and new mini-map areas when you're walking are a *****.

Just an aside, can we have a layout like this?

finr.jpg

Everyone gets plenty of space, mine/well/idol in the middle, no cramped 1-2 space wide fence entrances. Our problem isn't the distance between places, it's the cramped twisted roads with fence gaps that make it impossible to traverse properly in lag.

I imagine we'll have a basic camp until someone gets the stats needed for rustroot. Then we can go prospecting. Meanwhile we can do some dowsing.

By the way, we want an iron mine if possible.

I say we focus on NOT having any houses built, but get some loom grinding going with a small camp. When we find a mine we get to work on surrounding it with a brick wall or fence and then get our town built up.

Why surround it with walls? Just have someone grind for yeomanry. give same any and all CHA food so we can get a village claim set up.

Calodine said:
Just an aside, can we have a layout like this?

finr.jpg

Everyone gets plenty of space, mine/well/idol in the middle, no cramped 1-2 space wide fence entrances. Our problem isn't the distance between places, it's the cramped twisted roads with fence gaps that make it impossible to traverse properly in lag.

We can't have a layout until we know how our terrain will look like!

When we at last find a spot I suggest someone with an artistic mind and a sense of logistics start planning a layout while the rest of us start spamming LP down the river.

If there will be such a thing.

Aren't we likely to have to move again once we can prospect?

Tuckles, a claim protects better than a wall anyways. To actually steal from it you need what, 40k LP? It's also much quicker to set up, and we'll need the ability to make them regardless :grin:

Then we should hunt deers and get some survival to roast the meat. Each deer->4 FEP of PER. Finding carrots would be a lucky shot.
Also I'll try to get all interesting/important info so Wellenbrecher can cook some tasty copypasta in the 1st post.

Back
Top Bottom